Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kavanaugh confirmation hearing

This whole circus is pretty entertaining while also very sad.

D.C. is Hollywood full of old and ugly people lol
This is some TMZ stuff man.... Lifetime movie award winning crap.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-01-2018, 10:54 PM)TJBender Wrote: Now a police report showing Kavanaugh in a bar fight. Definitely seems like a guy who "had a few beers".

Care to link to a police report "showing Kavanaugh in a bar fight"?

You libs are sure desperate.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

*levity warning*

Remember that time you went to a job interview and talked about how much you like beer and still got the job?

Yeah, me neither.

(10-02-2018, 07:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: *levity warning*

Remember that time you went to a job interview and talked about how much you like beer and still got the job?

Yeah, me neither.

Not the wisest move.

Yeah, me neither.

Never been to one that asked me about beer, either.

Yeah, me neither.

I've never been asked about anything related to my high school days, thank diety.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Yeah, me neither.

I had a close situation to that.  I was in a job interview for an engineering position and was asked if I drank beer.  I responded "yes" and was then quizzed on what kind of beer I liked.  For context, I pretty much already had the job and the interviewer (my then future boss) told me that the engineering team at the company liked to go out for beers on Friday afternoons.

ALERT!  It's not against the law to like beer or partake... even sometimes a bit to excess.  A single occurrence isn't the "gotcha" moment that democrats are hoping for.

From what I understand in recent news, the FBI is pretty much done with this investigation and the vote should probably come before the end of the week.

What is really telling is that the left is trying hard... trying to dig up some kind of dirt and they are failing to succeed.  Meanwhile the right isn't doing the same thing to the accuser other than pointing out the fact that her "witnesses" as well as those of the other "victims" don't corroborate her story or their accusations at all.

It has been and still is a smear campaign and nothing more.  I feel bad that Judge Kavanaugh and his family have had to be subjected to this.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-02-2018, 10:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Yeah, me neither.

I had a close situation to that.  I was in a job interview for an engineering position and was asked if I drank beer.  I responded "yes" and was then quizzed on what kind of beer I liked.  For context, I pretty much already had the job and the interviewer (my then future boss) told me that the engineering team at the company liked to go out for beers on Friday afternoons.

ALERT!  It's not against the law to like beer or partake... even sometimes a bit to excess.  A single occurrence isn't the "gotcha" moment that democrats are hoping for.

From what I understand in recent news, the FBI is pretty much done with this investigation and the vote should probably come before the end of the week.

What is really telling is that the left is trying hard... trying to dig up some kind of dirt and they are failing to succeed.  Meanwhile the right isn't doing the same thing to the accuser other than pointing out the fact that her "witnesses" as well as those of the other "victims" don't corroborate her story or their accusations at all.

It has been and still is a smear campaign and nothing more.  I feel bad that Judge Kavanaugh and his family have had to be subjected to this.

I'm not sure the dems are going to fair well as the 'get off my lawn' jollies than throw party telling all the sjws at spring break they should never be employed....

(10-02-2018, 10:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Yeah, me neither.

It
was
a
joke

The funniest part of this foolishness is how the Dums are putting Trump into his element. They're creating a sideshow and he's on the sideline mocking and heckling while his base laps it up and the moderates are getting angrier at the Dems every minute for dragging this out. I mean, they've made Lindsey Graham pull his gonads and backbone out of cold storage for crying out loud.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

In other News, A letter From Dr. Ford's ex-boyfriend mentions something about her in her capacity as a psychologist helping people PREPARE FOR LIT DETECTER TESTS... Is that more relevant than throwing ice on someone?

(10-02-2018, 11:11 PM)jj82284 Wrote: In other News, A letter From Dr. Ford's ex-boyfriend mentions something about her in her capacity as a psychologist helping people PREPARE FOR LIT DETECTER TESTS...  Is that more relevant than throwing ice on someone?

Here's your link to the goodness:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/02/chri...olygraphs/

He also went on to mention that the whole "fear of flying" thing was a farce. She flew all the time and never mentioned any hesitation to him.

According to the letter, she’s not claustrophobic and is also unfaithful and a thief.

(10-02-2018, 10:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The funniest part of this foolishness is how the Dums are putting Trump into his element. They're creating a sideshow and he's on the sideline mocking and heckling while his base laps it up and the moderates are getting angrier at the Dems every minute for dragging this out. I mean, they've made Lindsey Graham pull his gonads and backbone out of cold storage for crying out loud.

That should have been a sign that they had gone off the deep end.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

After the vote on Friday, I hope they throw the book at Ford as a lesson to all future women who want to file false sexual assault claims.

(10-03-2018, 07:39 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: After the vote on Friday, I hope they throw the book at Ford as a lesson to all future women who want to file false sexual assault claims.

Apparently Grassley is very p oed.

(10-03-2018, 07:39 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: After the vote on Friday, I hope they throw the book at Ford as a lesson to all future women who want to file false sexual assault claims.

You're such a big man.

(10-03-2018, 12:30 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:

You're such a big man.

Thank you.

Avenati back again... Spiking the punch!!!!!!!