Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You go, Marco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8AJpqp6kks

I like Rubio quite a bit, and if he weren't so strongly in favor of unchecked government surveillance, I'd campaign for him.

If he were to kick Alex Jones' [BLEEP], I'd put that minor quibble aside.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope I can remember to watch this tomorrow when I can turn the sound up. I cannot stand Alex Jones.

Rubio just doesn't have the sweat glands to be POTUS. Otherwise, not a bad guy.

(09-05-2018, 10:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Rubio just doesn't have the sweat glands to be POTUS. Otherwise, not a bad guy.

If he wasn't so massively pro-NSA, he'd be my pick for President no questions asked. 2016 was a rough election for me. First Rand Paul dropped out, then Rubio, then Cruz, then Sanders. It's like somebody went down my checklist and made sure none of the candidates I liked stood a chance.

That's one way of getting on youtube, surprised Alex didnt take the opportunity to try and sell some water filters, or some cure all.

Grand total, I’ve listened to Alex Jones speak for about 45 seconds. It immediately became clear to me this guy is a whack job. I’m disheartened to know he has any kind of following.

(09-06-2018, 06:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Grand total, I’ve listened to Alex Jones speak for about 45 seconds. It immediately became clear to me this guy is a whack job. I’m disheartened to know he has any kind of following.

Don't you let Byron LeftTown hear you say that!
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

The real question is, why does YouTube want to get rid of Jones? I listened to his show to see what the big deal was. It was 4 hours of him complaining about being banned, plus endless commercials. I liked the other hosts better than Jones. At least they can cover an issue without screaming.

Also, all the horrible stuff the mainstream media is claiming Jones said or did...mostly lies. I don't understand why Jones backed off on Sandy Hook, though. As a conspiracy theorist, he wilts and lets outside opinions trump the facts. So I classify Jones the same as most things these days...no integrity.

Is Alex Jones a bit of a whack-o?
Yes.
Does that discredit everything he's ever said or made public? Not at all.
If you wade through the lizard people stuff, you can find substantial material lol

(09-06-2018, 10:06 AM)Kane Wrote: Is Alex Jones a bit of a whack-o?
Yes.
If you wade through the lizard people stuff, you can find substantial material lol

If you tell just enough truth about a thing people will believe almost everything else you say. It doesn't mean you're right it just means your audience has no critical thinking skills.

(09-06-2018, 01:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
Yes.

If you tell just enough truth about a thing people will believe almost everything else you say. It doesn't mean you're right it just means your audience has no critical thinking skills.

If you try to expose the government, media, or anyone in power... you tend to get labeled crazy.

Is some of his stuff tinfoil hat worthy? Absolutely.
But some of his stuff is 100% spot on.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018, 09:05 PM by EricC85.)

Alex went off the deep end a few years ago. He twist things like no one I've ever seen before, he will serous my have his followers convinced that Rubio threatened him on that clip and then go into how tought he is and how he would beat Rubio's butt in a street fight for an hour.

Why anyone pays him any attention is beyond me. Bigger than Rush lol you wish Alex.

(09-06-2018, 09:04 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Alex went off the deep end a few years ago. He twist things like no one I've ever seen before, he will serously have his followers convinced that Rubio threatened him on that clip and then go into how tought he is and how he would beat Rubio's butt in a street fight for an hour.

Why anyone pays him any attention is beyond me. Bigger than Rush lol you wish Alex.

The guest host from England was better than Alex in all reality he made solid points and used rational questioning. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Yes.

Alex Jones is a whack-a-doodle. The thing is, there's nothing illegal about that, and if that was a factor in banishing him from Twitter, or any other social media platform, then I'd like to know when other nut jobs on the left are going to suffer similar consequences.  Hell, the entire lineup at MSNBC is just as deluded as Jones is, so should we expect to see them banished to guerrilla tactics like this nonsense to get air time?

I liked Rubio and supported his senatorial bid.  I had a chance to meet him when he was an unknown candidate speaking to crowds of 10-15 people.  It was clear the guy had the polish and grasp of issues to be a serious candidate, and when he won the senate seat, it was a rewarding outcome.  However, since getting into the senate, he has quickly evolved into just another politician.  After running on immigration reform as part of his platform, his decision to join in with the gang of 8 to basically provide blanket amnesty really was disappointing.  That was the beginning of a string of instances where Marco pretty much sold out for a seat at the table.  

He's still a good guy, but I think that as time progresses, he becomes more and more of a puppet for the establishment.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(09-06-2018, 09:04 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Alex went off the deep end a few years ago. He twist things like no one I've ever seen before, he will serous my have his followers convinced that Rubio threatened him on that clip and then go into how tought he is and how he would beat Rubio's butt in a street fight for an hour.

The guest host from England was better than Alex in all reality he made solid points and used rational questioning. 

Yeah, he was always an outlier, but he seems to have become a lot more deluded as his footprint expanded.  Some of his points turn out to be valid, but the majority are just crazy conspiracy theories that wind up being debunked, and still he continues to go on and on.  The guy has made a fortune by pimping his supplements and other garbage.  He should just focus on that.

He twisted what Rubio said immediately after little Marco said it saying that Rubio had threatened to physically take care of him.  Rubio handled it pretty well.  

There are actually a few decent hosts that are tainted by their association with InfoWars.  They're not conspiracy theorists, but more opinion folks with coherent viewpoints.  

Alex Jones audience compared to Rush is like the ratings disparity between CNN and Fox News.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 01:10 PM by My Desired Display Name.)

Jones is an idiot, but he's been an idiot for years, so I do find it weird that everyone is now collectively dumping his garbage from their sites.

I guess the difference is he used to at least be an entertaining idiot, something to laugh at while you go about your day; Trump gave him an interview and the show changed complete into Trump pole polishing.

(09-07-2018, 01:09 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: Jones is an idiot, but he's been an idiot for years, so I do find it weird that everyone is now collectively dumping his garbage from their sites.

I guess the difference is he used to at least be an entertaining idiot, something to laugh at while you go about your day; Trump gave him an interview and the show changed complete into Trump pole polishing.

If he bashed Trump, he'd be lauded as a hero.

(09-07-2018, 02:07 PM)FBT Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 01:09 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: Jones is an idiot, but he's been an idiot for years, so I do find it weird that everyone is now collectively dumping his garbage from their sites.

He could go back in time and kill Hitler, and he'd still be a moron.

(09-07-2018, 02:07 PM)FBT Wrote:

idk about that, he'd still be the idiot that said sandy hook was a bunch of child actors, along with countless moronic things he says during his show....but I do believe the AJ purge wouldnt be going on either if he wasnt a Trump boot licker.

Funny how Sandy Hook has become the 3rd rail. The clumsiest hoax ever, with leaves on the trees in mid-December, the prize-winning photo of kids being "led to safety", though their parents were standing just outside the camera's view. One of the Dads also played a sloppy sniper who carried his AR upside-down by the magazine. The smiling, laughing, method-acting Robbie Parker. Each "victimized" family buying a large Sandy Hook home for $11,500 the previous year, all deed transfers recorded on Christmas Day when the courthouse was closed. Then the dead kids danced at the Super Bowl just to rub it in our face a little more.

More evidence came out recently with emails uncovered of the Principal informing the staff of the move to a nearby school and emails to food vendors telling them not to deliver to Sandy Hook but to the other school. Apparently a lot of teachers were upset and didn't understand why they were moving during the school year.

Nobody died at Sandy Hook but for some reason that makes people angry. What a sick world we live in. People would rather have 26 dead children than have their world view knocked off-axis a little. Too bad.

Don’t be a moron.