Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thanks to GOP Tax Cuts, Utilities Are Lowering Rates

More money in Americans Pockets

Thanks to GOP Tax Cuts, Utilities Are Lowering Rates

Thanks to the tax cuts passed by the Republican House and Senate and signed by President Donald Trump, at least 120 utilities across the country are lowering rates for customers, according to a report from Americans for Tax Reform. This means lower electric bills, lower gas bills, and lower water bills for Americans.

https://www.atr.org/thanks-tax-reform-ut...ring-rates
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

#supply side # winning

Yet with all this positive economic news Donald can't even get to 50% approval rating. Just goes to show how much people dislike the guy.

It also goes to show that sometimes it is more than the economy, stupid. The Democrats will probably win the House, and we'll have a entirely different type of political theater. Could be a long next two years.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(09-08-2018, 11:18 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: Yet with all this positive economic news Donald can't even get to 50% approval rating. Just goes to show how much people dislike the guy.

It also goes to show that sometimes it is more than the economy, stupid. The Democrats will probably win the House, and we'll have a entirely different type of political theater. Could be a long next two years.

So you still haven't learned how worthless those ratings and polls are, even after the 2016 election debacle? Hmmmm...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-08-2018, 11:20 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 11:18 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: Yet with all this positive economic news Donald can't even get to 50% approval rating. Just goes to show how much people dislike the guy.

So you still haven't learned how worthless those ratings and polls are, even after the 2016 election debacle? Hmmmm...

Hmmm ... Donald lost the popular vote. Hmmm ... he was running against Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton!

I want some of what you're smoking.

(09-08-2018, 11:26 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 11:20 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So you still haven't learned how worthless those ratings and polls are, even after the 2016 election debacle? Hmmmm...

Hmmm ... Donald lost the popular vote. Hmmm ... he was running against Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton!

I want some of what you're smoking.

Lol, yeah, because we totally weren't told for the months, days, and hours leading up to, and the entire night of the election, that Shillary, the Chosen of the Democratic People, was winning by a landslide. Keep on believing Adam, someday your wishes will come true.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm sure the constant attack on everything Trump-related from most of the media isn't a big reason he's not at 50%.

Everything he does is racist, sexist, and xenophobic... even though his predecessors said the same things.

What type of political theater would that be? Continuing to refuse/resist? Tie the WH up with frivolous lawsuits? Cool, that may work for 2 years, but in 2020 you will still have zero platform message, candidates with the likes of Harris, Booker, Warren and get absolutely smoked again like you did in 2016. By that time, all of the RINO's will be gone and the Trump agenda can really flourish.

This is of course assuming you guys don't blow November which is highly possible when Q3 GDP numbers come out.

(09-08-2018, 01:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

I'm sure the constant attack on everything Trump-related from most of the media isn't a big reason he's not at 50%.

Everything he does is racist, sexist, and xenophobic... even though his predecessors said the same things.

Oh - it's that evil media again, isn't it. You're so easily influenced by the big, bad media?

You're not, but they are? You're to smart to be fooled, but they aren't? It's always you smart guys who won't fall for  - what?

Drifter has that dog whistle tuned to the Adam freq.!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 09:18 PM by Adam2012.)

(09-08-2018, 01:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

What type of political theater would that be? Continuing to refuse/resist? Tie the WH up with frivolous lawsuits? Cool, that may work for 2 years, but in 2020 you will still have zero platform message, candidates with the likes of Harris, Booker, Warren and get absolutely smoked again like you did in 2016. By that time, all of the RINO's will be gone and the Trump agenda can really flourish.

This is of course assuming you guys don't blow November which is highly possible when Q3 GDP numbers come out.

lol ... for a guy who posts fifty times a day on a political thread, and you don't know what a RINO is? Donald is King of the RINOs. You can't think Donald is a Republican, do you? He's a nationalist if anything. (Actually an opportunist). So you're hoping that by 2020 there will be no more Republicans, just Trumpers. And after Donald goes to the great golf course in the sky, then what?

The political theater I was talking about was bemoaning the fact. It will be just as stupid as the political theater put on by Trey Gowdy, or Devin Nunez, or the Freedom Caucus. Each side trying to out-stupid each other. But you can't out-stupid Donald, so it could be a close race.

Why do you keep lying about "like you did in 2016"? I guess because Donald lies constantly you must follow. I was for a Republican in 2016, not the Nationalist/Opportunist.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 11:44 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(09-08-2018, 09:02 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 01:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I'm sure the constant attack on everything Trump-related from most of the media isn't a big reason he's not at 50%.

Oh - it's that evil media again, isn't it. You're so easily influenced by the big, bad media?

You're not, but they are? You're to smart to be fooled, but they aren't? It's always you smart guys who won't fall for  - what?

Sometimes I wonder if you feign ignorance just to make your point. 

You won’t be easily influenced. I won’t be easily influenced. But those that are on the edge may be more easily influenced. Besides, if those that are on the edge only ever listen to one side then they most certainly would be influenced. Yes, Fox News is applicable here, but it’s obvious which side has the most influence.

i just got an e-mail 2 days ago from my electric company saying they were raising my rates because of the weather.

(09-08-2018, 09:17 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 01:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What type of political theater would that be? Continuing to refuse/resist? Tie the WH up with frivolous lawsuits? Cool, that may work for 2 years, but in 2020 you will still have zero platform message, candidates with the likes of Harris, Booker, Warren and get absolutely smoked again like you did in 2016. By that time, all of the RINO's will be gone and the Trump agenda can really flourish.

lol ... for a guy who posts fifty times a day on a political thread, and you don't know what a RINO is? Donald is King of the RINOs. You can't think Donald is a Republican, do you? He's a nationalist if anything. (Actually an opportunist). So you're hoping that by 2020 there will be no more Republicans, just Trumpers. And after Donald goes to the great golf course in the sky, then what?

The political theater I was talking about was bemoaning the fact. It will be just as stupid as the political theater put on by Trey Gowdy, or Devin Nunez, or the Freedom Caucus. Each side trying to out-stupid each other. But you can't out-stupid Donald, so it could be a close race.

Why do you keep lying about "like you did in 2016"? I guess because Donald lies constantly you must follow. I was for a Republican in 2016, not the Nationalist/Opportunist.

The most conservative 2 years of a presidency since Coolidge is RINO?  

LOL.  You didn't have much credibility to loose but there u go.

(09-08-2018, 09:17 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 01:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What type of political theater would that be? Continuing to refuse/resist? Tie the WH up with frivolous lawsuits? Cool, that may work for 2 years, but in 2020 you will still have zero platform message, candidates with the likes of Harris, Booker, Warren and get absolutely smoked again like you did in 2016. By that time, all of the RINO's will be gone and the Trump agenda can really flourish.

I said you will "get absolutely smoked again like you did in 2016". Why do you call this a lie? 304-227 is getting smoked, no?

You are unhinged man. Put some cortisone on that TDS.

Meanwhile, the other team trots out Captain Me-Oh to remind us all that energy costs must skyrocket and those jobs are never coming back.

Even Obama's farts were heralded by a gauntlet of protectionist media. Now that they've been discredited, does the MSM really want to float their dainty contrivance as a countermeasure to a street brawling president?