Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC pick em week 7

Colts

Raiders

Broncos

Overall - I lost count

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Titans over Colts

Raiders over Jags

Broncos over Texans

11-9 overall

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

clots over tacks

Jags over Raiders

Broncos over tinhorns

10-10 overall

Have you seen my baseball?

clots over tacks

Jags school the raiders

broncos over horns

Like the looks of this already.  :woot:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

8-12 overall 

Tennessee over Colts

Jags over Raiders

Texans over Broncos

ImATexan

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2016, 08:20 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

Ten

Oakland

Broncos

5-1 (2-0 last week, only jags and tinhorns, didnt guess the other)

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Jags

Colts

Broncos

3-0 last week, 13-7 overall.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2016, 05:19 PM by The Drifter.)

3 - 0 Last week

13-7 Overall

At Jacksonville
   -1   Oakland

Have to go with my gut on this one, Jags over Raiders

At Tennessee
   -2.5   Indianapolis

Yeah, Tennessee is at Home so..... got to go with them

At Denver
   -7.5  Houston

Who Bets against Denver at Mile High, Not me

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Jags

Colts

Broncos

Last week 3-0

Overall 13-7

Raiders

tacks

Broncos.

13-7 overall.

Colts over Titans

Raiders over Jags

Broncos over Texans

14-6 Overall

Jaguars

Titans

Broncos

Titans over Colts

Raiders over Jags

Broncos over Texans

0-3 last week

10-10 overall

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 01:09 PM by Bullseye.)

Oakland (4-2) at Jacksonville (2-3)-I caution anyone analyzing this game to not get too superficial when it comes to the comparative defensive rankings.  At face value, Oakland is last against the pass while Jacksonville is 8th.  But a look at the schedules gives some insight into the disparity.  This year, Oakland has faced Atlanta, New Orleans, Kansas City, San Diego, Tennessee and Baltimore.  While they nevertheless have the job to stop opposing offenses, the fact is that is a group of formidable offenses.  Meanwhile, the Jaguars faced the Pack, Bolts, Ravens, Colts and Bears.  At face value, that's a tough stretch too, but the Packers have not been the same this year, as evidenced by the loss at home to Dallas.  The Colts struggle with a poor offensive line.  I think the Jaguars defense has improved from last year, but I don't think the defenses are as far apart as the stats might indicate.  Both defenses will have their hands full with the skill players the other offenses provide.  But I think because the Jaguars cannot run the ball, the Raiders have the edge.  Desperately hoping I am wrong here, but...Oakland 28 Jaguars 20.

Indy (2-4) at Tennessee (3-3)  Last place Indy travels to Tennessee to face the resurgent Titans.  While the tacks haven't exactly beaten a murderer's row of opponents, they are winning the winnable games and look pretty decent in the process.  Indy collapsed mightily against the Texans last week, and their season is in danger of unraveling.  I think they have holes throughout their roster, but I think Luck is capable of doing more than Cleveland and Miami against the Tack defense.  Colts 24-21.

Houston (4-2) at Denver (4-2)-After a fast start, Denver has cooled off, losing two straight.  They host the Texans, fresh off a win over the Colts.  Osweiler, despite his struggles, was a hero in last week's win, but despite his familiarity with the Broncos' defense and schemes, beating Denver at Mile high is too tall of a task.  Denver 27 Houston 16.

Last week:  3-0

Overall:  11-9 (finally got my head above water)

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Oakland (4-2) at Jacksonville (2-3)-I caution anyone analyzing this game to not get too superficial when it comes to the comparative defensive rankings. At face value, Oakland is last against the pass while Jacksonville is 8th. But a look at the schedules gives some insight into the disparity. This year, Oakland has faced Atlanta, New Orleans, Kansas City, San Diego, Tennessee and Baltimore. While they nevertheless have the job to stop opposing offenses, the fact is that is a group of formidable offenses. Meanwhile, the Jaguars faced the Pack, Bolts, Ravens, Colts and Bears. At face value, that's a tough stretch too, but the Packers have not been the same this year, as evidenced by the loss at home to Dallas. The Colts struggle with a poor offensive line. I think the Jaguars defense has improved from last year, but I don't think the defenses are as far apart as the stats might indicate. Both defenses will have their hands full with the skill players the other offenses provide. But I think because the Jaguars cannot run the ball, the Raiders have the edge. Desperately hoping I am wrong here, but...Oakland 28 Jaguars 20.

Indy (2-4) at Tennessee (3-3) Last place Indy travels to Tennessee to face the resurgent Titans. While the tacks haven't exactly beaten a murderer's row of opponents, they are winning the winnable games and look pretty decent in the process. Indy collapsed mightily against the Texans last week, and their season is in danger of unraveling. I think they have holes throughout their roster, but I think Luck is capable of doing more than Cleveland and Miami against the Tack defense. Colts 24-21.

Houston (4-2) at Denver (4-2)-After a fast start, Denver has cooled off, losing two straight. They host the Texans, fresh off a win over the Colts. Osweiler, despite his struggles, was a hero in last week's win, but despite his familiarity with the Broncos' defense and schemes, beating Denver at Mile high is too tall of a task. Denver 27 Houston 16.

Last week: 3-0

Overall: 11-9 (finally got my head above water)

Always a great read. I agree with almost everything. I believe there is another factor in the raiders/jags game. The raiders have to travel nearly 3,000 miles, and that has to play to an advantage for the jags. How big is the question.

11-9 Overall

1-2 Last Week

Raiders over Jags 

Colts over Tacks

Broncos over Texans

10-10 overall

Raiders over Jags

Colts over Titans

Broncos over Texans

Last week 2-1

Overall 10-10

Titans over Colts 31-23

Raiders over Jaguars 27-21

Broncos over Texans 20-17

'02

Last week 2-1

Overall 11-9

Colts

Broncos

Jags (the Raiders are a 9-7,8-8 type team and very beatable)

11-9 overall

Raiders (I just don't believe the Jags can win 3 in a row... hope I'm wrong)

tacks

Broncos