Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC pick em week 7

Oakland @ Jacksonville

Oakland's passing game worries me, but not too much. I'm thinking Carr is going to play in a similar fashion to what we saw out of Hoyer last week. Nothing more than a Five-Step drop, find the first guy open, get the ball out of there. Their running game, not so much. I think the front seven can handle it without too much concern. They have posted three straight games of <100 yards on the ground so I'd love to keep that trend going. 

As for their Defense vs the JAX Offense, I think everything start with the passing game this week. Make them concerned about the deep pass, and run underneath them when it's open. I don't think it'll be a marquee day for Yeldon and Ivory, but I do think they can be effective similar to that first drive in Chicago. Jack is notorious for not traveling well, and I'm thinking that the humidity in the 904 may catch them by surprise. Gimme Jacksonville to take this one at home, 27-23

Indianapolis @ Tennessee

The stinkin' tacks have put together a nice little Defense with Orakpo already having posted seven sacks this year. He and Derrick Morgan are probably going to make Luck's day a long, painful one if Indy can't has to rely on him to move the ball. This, accompanied with Tennessee's dedication to the run should prove to be a big issue for Indianapolis. I think Tennessee wins a close one.

Houston @ Denver

Brock back in Denver?! Easy money. Denver for the win.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Last week 3-0, overall 13-7

This week Im going Jax(man it would feel so amazing to get three in a row...) Ten(colts could do it tho who knows) and Den, I really hope the broncos smash Brock and company this week.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2016, 08:34 AM by snowwolf776.)

10-3 overall  this week im going to go with.

Colts

Broncos

Raiders-Jags record may say 2 wins,but both wins were handed to the Jags by the other team. Jags have not won a game all on thier own yet this year plus Raiders are undeafted on the road.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

3-0 Last week.

14-6 Overall

I'll take:

Jaguars

Broncos

Titans - (This game really could go either way)

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016, 10:28 PM by Treestone Ice.)

I think the Jags win a high scoring game at home. I think Tennessee runs all over the Colts and sacks Luck 4 times but somehow loses. The tinhorns have no chance.

Jags colts broncos.

13-6

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2016, 12:45 AM by JagsFanSince95.)

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Colts beat Titans

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Raiders beat Jags

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Broncos beat Texans

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Dont care what my record is. 

6-2 overall

Jags, colts, broncos.

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2016, 02:09 AM by jessepeck1213.)

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2016, 02:09 AM by jessepeck1213.)

Last week:  2-1

Season:  3-3

This week:

Jags over Raiders

Tacks over Colts

Broncos over Texans

Quote:Last week 2-1

Overall 10-10

Titans over Colts 31-23

Raiders over Jaguars 27-21

Broncos over Texans 20-17
From your lips to God's ears

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Colts

Raiders

Broncos

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2016, 05:59 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

After a hectic week which included a couple of late work nights in Gainesville and my baby girl having surgery, I finally have some time to get my picks in.

Raiders @ Jaguars

The Jags are on a little bit of a winning streak. I'd like to think that it's going to continue. Unfortunately I have this terrible feeling that Jack Del Rio is going to shove his silver and black boot up Gus's backside. Gus better have his defense ready to defend a bunch of 4th and shorts because JDR is going to pull out every stop to win this game, and that's why I'm sadly picking the Raiders.

Colts @ Titans

After the way the Colts lost last week by blowing a lead late, I have to think a loss like that is the kind that throws the team into a tailspin. The Titans are starting to find their groove on offense and MM is running play action off of a serious running game. I'm taking the Titans to shred a terrible Colts defense.

Texans @ Broncos

These teams are eerily similar in many ways. The advantage goes to the Broncos in 2 ways; they're playing at home and they know Oz's tendencies. Give me the Broncos in a close game.

12-8 on the season
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2016, 05:58 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Double post thanks to our pathetic servers.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:10-3 overall this week im going to go with.

Colts

Broncos

Raiders-Jags record may say 2 wins,but both wins were handed to the Jags by the other team. Jags have not won a game all on thier on yet this year plus Raiders are undeafted on the road.

They've also gave 1 game away. Fowler stays put in Baltimore we win.

Results through Week # 6:  16-4

Week # 7 Selections:

Oakland

Tennessee

Denver

Oakland beats Jags -

Bortles not consistent enough yet to pick against a team with a winning record. I hope he changes that today.

Titans beat Colts -

I don't see how the Colts stop that running game

Denver over Houston -

Osweiler vs. Denver D. I take the D
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Oakland thumped the Jaguars.

Though nobody predicted this, the Jaguars beat down the Jaguars fans.

Shaking my head in dismay.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

3-0 this week.

16-7 overall.