Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bears @ Packers

Sorry, need a thread for this.

Crazy, Rodgers down with a knee injury and what a play by Mack.

That's why you pay those players Oakland.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yup, Mack making gruden look dumb for trading him.

(09-09-2018, 09:31 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Sorry, need a thread for this.

That’s a shame
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(09-09-2018, 09:34 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 09:31 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Sorry, need a thread for this.

That’s a shame

Didn't look good for Rodgers, the guy is something else, hopefully it's not too serious.

(09-09-2018, 09:35 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 09:34 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: That’s a shame

Didn't look good for Rodgers, the guy is something else, hopefully it's not too serious.

Its an MCL, not sure whether sprain or tear.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 09:38 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Sucks for the Packers that they just made Rodgers the highest paid player in NFL history. Oh well next man up.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 09:40 PM by The_Franchise_QB.)

Bears are much better than I thought. Mack is.... woah. Franchise player without question, Raiders what are you doing? AROB looks like same as pre injury.

Rodgers down? Yikes!!!

KHALIL MACK TD!!! WOAHHH! This is actually insane! ONE WEEK of practice!!!!

(09-09-2018, 09:39 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Bears are much better than I thought. Mack is.... woah. Franchise player without question, Raiders what are you doing? AROB looks like same as pre injury.

Rodgers down? Yikes!!!
Raider fans watching this must be po'd

Packers are toast. That’s a shame
Jaguars Fundamentalist

what the freak was the raiders thingking mack with a TD

Oh Man, Kizer, no no no.

Mack is destroying them. Bears look good but Packers look just awful.

Mack earning that money.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 09:44 PM by SeldomRite.)

Am I the only one feeling a little good about the Packers getting their butts kicked? They're like the pats and colts and steelers. Just too many years of their fans getting to enjoy nothing but winning. Time for those four to become the new browns for twenty or so years.

Crowd booing like the Gus years

Mack looking like a monster

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 09:45 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

I can't watch the 2nd half. The Mack gushing and QB situation is just too much.

From the Oakland games I have watched, I have never seen Mack look like this before.

Wondering if Spicoli trashed his car before this game

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 09:52 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

(09-09-2018, 09:44 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Am I the only one feeling a little good about the Packers getting their butts kicked? They're like the pats and colts and steelers. Just too many years of their fans getting to enjoy nothing but winning. Time for those four to become the new browns for twenty or so years.

Nope. Even though they had 30 years in the desert after Super Bowl 2, they got Favre and Rodgers back to back and won 2 more Super Bowls 

Personally I enjoy watching EVERY team not the Jaguars lose. And could care less about who gets injured.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Players complain a lot, but owners deserve financial protection from what just happened too...

(09-09-2018, 09:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Players complain a lot, but owners deserve financial protection from what just happened too...

Disagree. The market dictates what players are worth and teams decide whether or not to pay them. Everybody knows injuries are part of the game and nobody is putting a gun to these GMs heads when they’re writing up contracts.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(09-09-2018, 09:55 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 09:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Players complain a lot, but owners deserve financial protection from what just happened too...

Disagree. The market dictates what players are worth and teams decide whether or not to pay them. Everybody knows injuries are part of the game and nobody is putting a gun to these GMs heads when they’re writing up contracts.

Love it, truth there.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.