Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson>>>>>>>>>Moncrief + Lee + Hayden

He looked like the same A Rob. Yeah he didn't have a big game but still played well/looked good with a mediocre QB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah but he didn't want to stay here. I do agree though, AR15(12 now?) was our best WR. We have a bunch of meh WRs, I hope Cole, DJ, and Dede progress and get better. I do not feel super confident they will considering who is distributing the ball.

Yaaaa but let's be real, no way could we have afforded him next year,even if we didnt sign both Lee and Moncrief. Yan, Jack,and Ramsey are gonna get PAID.

Who cares?

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 02:59 AM by ColoJag.)

(09-10-2018, 02:46 AM)waveZ666 Wrote: Who cares?

Seemed like Robinson didn't when he was here......look at how the other WRs act when Lee went down compared to when AR15 went down.....pretty telling

Arob was a me first kind of player, never wanted to give anyone on the team anything. I think once these guys play more together, they will get better.

On a high note Bortles passrs look alot better.

I think we’re missing Hurns too.

[quote pid='1144690' dateline='1536570328']
  1. JagFanatic24I think we’re missing Hurns too.
[/quote]

When I say this I don't mean no disrespect towards you or anybody else on here but forget both Robinson and Hurns because they ain't here and we're going to move forward with the guys we have right now. On a side note, boy Donte Moncrief is a bust and I can't wait to DJ chalk get up 2 speed with the Playbook.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 07:04 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

I dont thin ARob wanted to be here

(09-10-2018, 05:05 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I think we’re missing Hurns too.

Agree

If you were ARob and you grew up in the Midwest, would you wanted to stay in Jacksonville? Honestly I don't think he liked Bortles either. At the end of the day we eeked out a win and AR12 got a loss with his new team.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 09:37 AM by imtheblkranger.)

I miss ARob. I said so last night.

I think we did miss Lee yesterday. Cole looked good. Dede had a bad drop but then some good catches.

I think we tried to force Moncrief to get going early and really wanted him to step up to that #1 role. He didn't. He was listed as 2nd team in preseason, I can see him getting downgraded until he shows he deserves differently.

NE secondary isn't as good as NYG.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Give it time.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Hurns had 1 catch for 20 yards vs the Panthers. It was actually the longest play of the day for Dallas in a loss.

Arob had no interest in being here. When Hackett became the OC and we were going to be a run oriented offense. Arob wanted to be with a team that had a more high powered pass offence. He said that when he was signed with the Bears. I dont care how good you are if you dont want to be here i dont want you. Hes gone get over it. I would have rather kept hurns and got rid of stone hands lee. But if we put moncrief on the bench and get chalk out there i think we will be fine

Man, y'all are insane. Do you all not remember how many 50/50 balls Arob went airborn for to try to bail out Blake, at the expense of his own body crashing back to earth? He tried harder and put his body on the line more than damn near any WR in the league having to catch inaccurate ball after inaccurate ball. I watch a ton of other football and I don't recall any WR crashing to earth after having to leap for a wild pass as often as Arob did in 2015 and 2016. Keep letting one bad effort pass down the left hash and a helmet toss cloud the other 98% of his plays though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnWOqMHdtaE

Heck here is an example of two plays in a row where Arob goes airborn and puts his body in harms way to make superlative catches...in the PRESEASON. Get outta here with the Arob didn't try takes.

It's been one game fellas. Let it breathe.

Westbrook is nothing special. Just thought I would add that fact to this conversation.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

The one thing our receiving core is missing is a tall, go up and get it target. I'll admit that. And Robinson did showcase his 50/50 ability last night. We'll see what happens. It's a bummer with what happened to Lee though. He wasn't a world beater by any means and his production was so-so but he at least had the most chemistry with Blake.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-10-2018, 01:19 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: It's been one game fellas. Let it breathe.

One game and he completely disappeared in the second half when he was most needed.

(09-11-2018, 09:42 AM)Predator Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 01:19 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: It's been one game fellas. Let it breathe.

One game and he completely disappeared in the second half when he was most needed.

Yup. If he was on the tag and had that stat line/game vs the Giants, the wolves would be howling at the door over it.