Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson>>>>>>>>>Moncrief + Lee + Hayden

(09-12-2018, 09:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 07:49 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: A Rob had 61 yards and no TDs.

Hurns had 20 yards and no TDs.

We're missing nothing except salaries.

The QB doesnt matter?  They would of had a better QB with Bortles

Promises...promises...

IDK...
Kinda looks like similar stats we were getting from them some games in 2016 (when they both last played for us)

I'm not saying Bortles isn't better than Biscuit and Dak, but no guarantees they are much better.
Robinson is still working back to real football readiness. I don't think he played all offensive snaps.
Hurns probably has a better stat line but not much better. I think Dallas is playing him outside and his best role is in the slot, iirc.

2015 was a long time ago guys lol The savior to our passing attack is not a WR in free agency or a guy we let walk, imo.
It's just reps for the guys we have coupled with better QB play (and hand in hand with that is a more open offensive playbook)
Perhaps it turns on with Bortles, but more likely is we're a run first team and not much of a pass attack while he is here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allen Robinson>>>>>>>>>Moncrief + Lee + Hayden - by Kane - 09-13-2018, 12:53 PM