Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jets-Lions

..Darnold throws a pick six on the very first play of the game. Wow.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-10-2018, 07:15 PM)Jirontrooper83 Wrote: ..Darnold throws a pick six on the very first play of the game. Wow.

Yeah that hurt to watch.

(09-10-2018, 07:15 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: ..Darnold throws a pick six on the very first play of the game his career Wow.

Fixed it for ya.

Matt Patricia defense picked up right where it left off in Super Bowl.

Just heard that Brett Favre threw a pick six on his very first throw too. He just needs to keep his head up.

The mute button is working well tonight.

Why does this sound and feel like a college football game

I actually like Darnold. He doesn't have that arrogant mentality like Rosen. Like that he bounced back. he doesn't look bad.

(09-10-2018, 07:48 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: Why does this sound and feel like a college football game
The 12PM ESPNU crew calling the game?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 08:02 PM by p_rushing.)

Myers made a FG

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Jason Myers on the Jets. Learn something new every day.

Darnold settled down nicely to have an impressive first half.

This lady announcer is actually the absolute worst. I hope she got benched at halftime.

(09-10-2018, 08:56 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: This lady announcer is actually the absolute worst. I hope she got benched at halftime.

Flag on the field. PC police won't let you live that post down. Bigger problem is the analyst is a stiff.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I couldn't tell if this was a female announcer or just an effeminate male. Regardless she's absolutely terrible and an obvious diversity hire.

Darnold has looked really good since that first pick. I think he's going to be one of the better QBs in this league in a couple years. Lucky Jets.

On a side note, would the Eagles be willing to trade Wentz if he contiues this injury bug and they roll with Foles? I want a playmaker QB too....

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 09:20 PM by MoJagFan.)

My wife says she is annoying.

Is Mathew Stafford a modern incarnation of Drew Bledsoe?
The Khan Years

Stafford looks solid.

ESPN will have the first transgender announcer in 3 years.

(09-10-2018, 09:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Stafford looks solid.

ESPN will have the first transgender announcer in 3 years.

That is a Disney hallmark. They make it a priority.

Ever since my company  went towards entertainment company instead of technology that path is strong in my day to day. It is odd not to be about making money and getting shareholder value. 

I digress. Dont want warnings.
The Khan Years

Stafford got squished.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 09:33 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Lol, wow

Belichick coaching tree.