Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Your dream day 2 scenario?

Lamp in the 2nd

Dawkins in the 3rd

What are yours?
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dalvin cook 2nd

Alvin kamara 3rd

2nd - Lamp

3rd - Peterman
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:2nd - Lamp

3rd - Peterman

This.

QB, or defensive end.

Lamp and Kittle

Robinson

Feeney

Again,dream scenario

2nd lamp

3rd kiser
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://sprtshumor.lockerdome.com/media/110622182'>http://sprtshumor.lockerdome.com/media/110622182</a><p><a class="bbc_url" href='http://remotecontrol.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/rc/2013/08/Justin6.gif'>http://remotecontrol.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/rc/2013/08/Justin6.gif</a>

Peterman then Walker

Quote:Peterman then Walker

Woof

Robinson and Lamp. Somehow. That would be about awesome.

Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

Quote:Woof

Just want Blake to leave town. And I'm fine with the oline. We need 1 more DE encase Fowler flops.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2017, 06:32 AM by NCJag.)

Lamp/Feeney in the 2nd, Mouton in the 3rd. Rebuild the line and let Fournette run wild.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Just want Blake to leave town. And I'm fine with the oline. We need 1 more DE encase Fowler flops.

We all want you to go away
[Image: giphy.gif]

Cam Robinson - Rd 2

Dion Dawkins - Rd 3

Lord let it happen, please!

2nd Forest Lamp Guard Western Kentucky

3rd Adam Shaheen Tight End Ashland

Quote:We all want you to go away

We think the same about you

Robinson/Lamp

Syd Jones

Cam Robinson now at 35 to play RT

DeMarcus Walker at 68 to play DE

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:2nd - Lamp

3rd - Peterman

Nailed it