Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Browns releasing Josh Gordon

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 03:52 AM by ColoJag.)

I honestly hope nobody trades or signs him....he just has so many inner demons that he is battling I think he should just go off the grid. Kinda like Blackmon did, kinda just hide out of sight, got off probation, and hosted a youth camp.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-15-2018, 09:02 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: The league has said they have no failed drug tests from him.

I'd like to see a link that confirms what you're saying here. Provided this is true, I'd be all over Gordon if I were Caldwell.
'02

Man you all desperate for a #1 wr. The guy hasn't done anything since 2013. You're kidding yourself if he comes here and immediately has a JS82 impact.

Make the call. We could use him
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Way too many problems.  He's just one of those guys who's going to self-destruct.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 09:48 AM by imtheblkranger.)

(09-16-2018, 06:38 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Man you all desperate for a #1 wr. The guy hasn't done anything since 2013.  You're kidding yourself if he comes here and immediately has a JS82 impact.

Can we stop using these stupid abbreviations please

(09-16-2018, 04:43 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 09:02 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: The league has said they have no failed drug tests from him.

I'd like to see a link that confirms what you're saying here. Provided this is true, I'd be all over Gordon if I were Caldwell.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1041...21632?s=19
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-16-2018, 09:45 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 06:38 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Man you all desperate for a #1 wr. The guy hasn't done anything since 2013.  You're kidding yourself if he comes here and immediately has a JS82 impact.

Can we stop using these stupid abbreviations please

(09-16-2018, 04:43 AM)Jags02 Wrote: I'd like to see a link that confirms what you're saying here. Provided this is true, I'd be all over Gordon if I were Caldwell.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1041...21632?s=19

Y?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-16-2018, 11:49 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/mikefreemanNF...9655740417

[Image: giphy.gif]

Gordon hopes for 49ers, Cowboys deal
Quote:With Josh Gordon's troubled tenure with the Cleveland Browns coming to an end, the talented wide receiver has two places where he hopes to land if he is traded, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter: the San Francisco 49ers and the Dallas Cowboys.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24690...wns-monday

sounds like the browns are gonna do a dumb thing and only deal him to an NFC team.

yes, cut off half the league so you don't maximize his value

can't believe this still happens in sports

He can come play for a Super Bowl shot. 1 year deal see if he can stay clean.. we're really hurting for a go-to target. Gordon is a proven exceptional talent. Maybe Coughlin is the guy he needs. I hate to bring Jimmy Smith into the conversation but it's not like he doesn't have experience with this sort of thing. It's worth it to preserve the player on the field. He is a big time receiver.
No pain, no gain.

(09-16-2018, 02:14 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: He can come play for a Super Bowl shot. 1 year deal see if he can stay clean.. we're really hurting for a go-to target. Gordon is a proven exceptional talent. Maybe Coughlin is the guy he needs. I hate to bring Jimmy Smith into the conversation but it's not like he doesn't have experience with this sort of thing. It's worth it to preserve the player on the field. He is a big time receiver.

Coughlin was gone by the time Smith got mixed up with the powder.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Eh, is no one concerned about the actual reason he is being cut? I mean the Browns are the Browns but he must of did something really bad to end up getting cut. They were really excited for his return. He must of showed up Sat morning hungover or smelling like weed or something. If i'm Caldwell I would be trying to find out the reason why they are bailing on Gordon, then I guess decide if it's worth it.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 09:28 AM by RicoTx.)

I thought people wanting to sign Bryant was a bad idea, and now they've gone and topped that.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 09:00 AM by Mowerguy.)

There's a reason those two were let go by their respective teams.....the Jaguars don't have a magic wand
to suddenly make these two guys give a dang about playing in the NFL.
Keep away from them both ...concentrate on developing what we have.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Rumour of the patriots close to signing Gordon.

After yesterday’s showing of the Pats WR I’m pretty sure they are going to sign him. Just makes a crazy amount of sense for them. He’d be an absolute stud for Brady and Bellicheck and if he slips up you know he will be gone. That said, here’s hoping it doesn’t happen. Dude when focused is ODell, AB and Julio all in one.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...osh-gordon
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.