Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Jadeveon Clowney will not play Sunday for Texans

Jadeveon Clowney will not play Sunday for Texans

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...for-texans

The Houston Texans will not have Jadeveon Clowney for Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans. The standout pass rusher has been ruled out because of back and elbow injuries.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Are these bots that start these threads.

(09-16-2018, 11:52 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Are these bots that start these threads.

Do you really think that I am a bot?

(09-16-2018, 11:59 AM)Tinhorn Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 11:52 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Are these bots that start these threads.

Do you really think that I am a bot?

You post like one.. I just always seeing you starting threads.

But hey, good to know that you're not.  Big Grin

(09-16-2018, 12:19 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 11:59 AM)Tinhorn Wrote: Do you really think that I am a bot?

You post like one.. I just always seeing you starting threads.

Do you really know?   Ninja

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-16-2018, 12:29 PM)Tinhorn Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 12:19 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: You post like one.. I just always seeing you starting threads.

Do you really know?   Ninja

Lol

These bots are getting too smart for human existence
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Thanks for the free 15 yards, Clowney
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.