Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Important Health Topic

Let 'em rip.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-18-2018, 10:35 AM)Rico Wrote: Let 'em rip.

....that explains the boss's bad breath.

On Average, the average persons farts 14X a day
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

There is nothing as satisfying as releasing some pent up intestinal gas.  Eating hard boiled eggs, beans and greens does it to me the most.

One important tip...  don't enjoy it alone.  It's best experienced with your "significant other".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Spread the love.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 09:24 AM by Mikey.)

(09-18-2018, 02:16 PM)The Drifter Wrote: On Average, the average persons farts 14X a day

So dang proud to be an overachiever.

(09-18-2018, 07:01 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: There is nothing as satisfying as releasing some pent up intestinal gas.  Eating hard boiled eggs, beans and greens does it to me the most.

One important tip...  don't enjoy it alone.  It's best experienced with your "significant other".

I made the mistake of demonstrating the dutch oven to my bride once.  ONCE.

Testament to the fact that I was dumber in my younger days.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 03:54 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

LOL .... I'm not sure what's worse, CNN-FOX-MSNBC always talking biased politics or an article coming out of News4Jax about farts coming out of the mouth.

Wonder if the chick below knew the topic before she agreed to pose for a news article.

[Image: pexelsnose_1537217043035_12682162_ver1.0_640_360.jpg]

(09-20-2018, 03:52 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: LOL .... I'm not sure what's worse, CNN-FOX-MSNBC always talking biased politics or an article coming out of News4Jax about farts coming out of the mouth.

Wonder if the chick below knew the topic before she agreed to pose for a news article.

[Image: pexelsnose_1537217043035_12682162_ver1.0_640_360.jpg]

She did.  She was politely covering her fart breath.

(09-18-2018, 07:01 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: There is nothing as satisfying as releasing some pent up intestinal gas.  Eating hard boiled eggs, beans and greens does it to me the most.

I prefer the crowded elevator, especially for the silent type.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.