Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Luke Joekel

I saw that he's currently a free agent. Surprised no one has signed him yet.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's no surprise to me. He sucks!

We don’t need Mr. T-Rex Arms here again.

You're... surprised??

Heard Arizona needs more turnstiles or he could reunite with Gabbert

Wow....I forgotten all about the Joke.
Don't miss him one bit
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Are you really surprised? Did you never watch him here?

(09-18-2018, 01:55 PM)jagboss Wrote: I saw that he's currently a free agent. Surprised no one has signed him yet.

Why is that surprising?

I know he's no good, but surprised no team signed him to the minimum as a backup guard/tackles.. He could fill in either tackle spots in a pinch

(09-18-2018, 02:57 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Heard Arizona needs more turnstiles or he could reunite with Gabbert

Gabbert doesn't play for Arizona.

(09-18-2018, 01:55 PM)jagboss Wrote: I saw that he's currently a free agent. Surprised no one has signed him yet.

He'd be the perfect fit .......................................at FSU

(09-18-2018, 05:18 PM)jagboss Wrote: I know he's no good, but surprised no team signed him to the minimum as a backup guard/tackles.. He could fill in either tackle spots in a pinch

Me or you could play either tackle spot in a pinch, teams just dont want their QB getting killed

~I think you forgot to include the sarcasm tags~