Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - O'Brien blasts 'idiotic' remark about Deshaun Watson

O'Brien blasts 'idiotic' remark about Deshaun Watson

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...aun-watson

Houston Texans coach Bill O'Brien blasted an East Texas school superintendent for his remarks about Deshaun Watson that were posted to an online news article after the team's loss Sunday.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ignorance! No room for this crap and dudes contract should be terminated.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Just a stupid thing for a person to say. Let alone someone who is the super intendant of a school board. How could he even think that would be ok to say.

OMG! That guy is sooo fired! Lol
What a maroon!

Obvious bigot is obvious. Termination and public embarrassment required at a minimum. Maybe even a little smacking around.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Wow....just Wow.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

The fact that Watson sucks has nothing to do with his skin color. This guy is an idiot. Even if he thought it was a private message how can people still think that a person sucks at a position simply by the color of their skin.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

"I thought i was sending a private message"
Famous last words
[Image: incredulous.gif]

I'll say it right now.  Anyone posting an ignorant remark like that on this site will earn an instant ban.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

The last place this guy belongs is as part of our education system. Should be terminated without hesitation. As Als already said, Watson being a heaping pile of garbage has nothing to do with the fact that he's black.

(09-19-2018, 06:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I'll say it right now.  Anyone posting an ignorant remark like that on this site will earn an instant ban.

Banning unapproved thoughts from the public square is foolish. Let them post their stupidity so it can be argued,  disputed, and, most importantly, mocked. "You can't say that" gets us nowhere. But I know it's a pipe dream, we have to ban things we find offensive because we just cant be adults and reject words with which we do not agree. I'm sure the quarantine of this thread to the Politics Forum will happen in short order at the minimum. I agree with the coach, the guy is an idiot and I think he should probably be canned because he holds a position of public trust.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato