Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New uniform combo against the Tacks this weekend

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018, 04:30 PM by Brett.)

Although I like the teal tops, white pants look the best....this one looks awesome too. Man I can't get enough of these new uniforms.

[Image: 42139088_10156147031663863_3899685813478...e=5C14DE24]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This doesn't seem right. I figured we'd have black tops and white pants.
No pain, no gain.

I dont think we go with the black top until it cools off a little

Looks sweet to me

I like the idea. Really interested to see it live

to me the uniforms overall are just alright, but I do like how they seem to be rotating.

Seems like they're trying to find ways to add teal in

ehh… not a fan of teal pants.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018, 06:10 PM by surfon.)

Black pants teal/black tops are the way to go. Interested to see the teal pants tho.

I’m partial to the black pants and white or black top but I love that we are finding ways to work Teal back into the uniforms. And man..I’m a fan of the new uniforms. I thought I really liked our old ones and the two tone helmets but now that we have moved on I really can’t believe I liked them
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

I like weird combos so this is good. Wish they’d have teal cleats with it

#1 teal on white
#2 white on white

Not really a fan of these new uniforms. I am so glad that ugly two tone helmet is gone. If that had just tweaked the previous uniforms by adding some teal options and minimizing the gold, I would have been satisfied.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I dig it

I like the teal tops white bottoms best. They should do more with black for the away games. I would absolutely love it if our primary color/jersey for home games were teal/white and away you have white/black. I like those looks best and litter in a few black/black and teal/black jersey combos. The days we used to sport the black on black for prime time games were awesome!

The teal pants remind me of that weird alternate uniform from Madden 05 that were never used in a real game.
No pain, no gain.

Man, you know it's a cold day in Jags hell when the topic is about which uniforms this team is wearing for a game...

Hey, I like it  Banana

(09-20-2018, 01:43 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: The teal pants remind me of that weird alternate uniform from Madden 05 that were never used in a real game.

I remember those unis bc I always wore them.

They are trying to incorporate teal into the uniforms. Problem is we changed to Black and white as our main colors and teal as alternate. This means we can only wear teal tops 3 times this year. we wore once for pats prolly wear again for steelers so only one more this year. I would like to think at somepoint we will change back to teal being our main but im not sure how the nfl rules work on uniforms.

The teal pants just don't look like they go with the white jerseys. It looks like we just got back from a day at the beach and still wearing our board shorts.