Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New uniform combo against the Tacks this weekend

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 02:26 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I'd rather see the black pants with white tops but I can understand going with more teal to emphasize our primary color since a lot of other NFL teams have incorporated the Black/White concept.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 01:30 PM by Caldrac.)

It's different. Sure as hell beats that TNF Honey Mustard Gold [BLEEP] they wore a few years ago though.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-20-2018, 01:29 PM)Caldrac Wrote: It's different. Sure as hell beats that TNF Honey Mustard Gold [BLEEP] they wore a few years ago though.

No argument there!!

(09-20-2018, 01:18 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: The teal pants just don't look like they go with the white jerseys. It looks like we just got back from a day at the beach and still wearing our board shorts.

Well what could be more Jacksonville than that? Lol.
Remember when Vic ketchman said he wanted to see the Jags wear khaki pants to reflect what you'd see at area golf courses? Good times.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 01:47 PM by Inziladun.)

This combo has me even more confused as to why we decided Black was going to be our primary and not alternate. Obviously the fans want Teal, the team wants Teal, Teal is our identity (IE. "Teal we die".), yet we chose Black..?

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 01:50 PM by JagsorDie.)

(09-20-2018, 01:46 PM)Inziladun Wrote: This combo has me even more confused as to why we decided Black was going to be our primary and not alternate. Obviously the fans want Teal, the team wants Teal, Teal is our identity (IE. "Teal we die".), yet we chose Black..?

I thought the same thing but after seeing them the one game during the pre season, I thought they looked sharp. Teal shirt white pants is still my preference but that is mainly because of the history of that being our original.

(09-20-2018, 01:21 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I'd rather see the black pants with white tops but I can understand going with more teal to emphasize our primary color since a lot of other NFL teams has incorporated the Black/White concept.

That reminds me of the combo they use to always rock during the del rio era.

Black has been the primary since Shad changed it to Black Gold and Teal in 2012. Im not sure the time frame the NFL requires you to keep your primary colors. But you cant change it whenever you want. I would of thought since we changed unis we would have changed the primarys as well back to teal.

(09-20-2018, 01:46 PM)Inziladun Wrote: This combo has me even more confused as to why we decided Black was going to be our primary and not alternate. Obviously the fans want Teal, the team wants Teal, Teal is our identity (IE. "Teal we die".), yet we chose Black..?

I see no color.

(09-20-2018, 01:43 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: The teal pants remind me of that weird alternate uniform from Madden 05 that were never used in a real game.

I thought that was ESPN NFL 2K5....?

(09-22-2018, 02:52 AM)jrvegeeta Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 01:43 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: The teal pants remind me of that weird alternate uniform from Madden 05 that were never used in a real game.

I thought that was ESPN NFL 2K5....?

Dont trigger me at the NFL/EA

It was definitely Madden.. I never played ESPN, even though it was probably the better game. It was my senior year of High School and I wore those teal pants every game because they never really existed... UNTIL NOW.
No pain, no gain.

(09-19-2018, 05:37 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: ehh… not a fan of teal pants.

Me either. Like white top, black pants best.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(09-19-2018, 04:29 PM)Brett Wrote: Although I like the teal tops, white pants look the best....this one looks awesome too. Man I can't get enough of these new uniforms.

[Image: 42139088_10156147031663863_3899685813478...e=5C14DE24]

This combo has a dolphins with a black helmet feel to it
[Image: incredulous.gif]

It wouldn’t look so disjointed if the jersey had some actual, you know...teal on it other than just the swoosh and the tongue.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-22-2018, 10:17 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It wouldn’t look so disjointed if the jersey had some actual, you know...teal on it other than just the swoosh and the tongue.

And maybe some orange? And a white helmet with a dolphin on it?
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-22-2018, 10:19 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 10:17 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It wouldn’t look so disjointed if the jersey had some actual, you know...teal on it other than just the swoosh and the tongue.

And maybe some orange? And a white helmet with a dolphin on it?

You’re confusing teal and aqua, two totally different colors.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We need teal helmets
Here we go again

White on white.
Teal on white.
Black on white
Teal on teal.
Black on black.

White on teal. Don't like it.

(09-22-2018, 05:35 PM)Preach Wrote: We need teal helmets

I agree.

(09-19-2018, 05:37 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: ehh… not a fan of teal pants.

No pant, no gain.