Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags - Titans (lacking fan interest)

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 12:55 PM by JagsorDie.)

(09-20-2018, 12:28 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 12:14 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: I am going to be out of town for the game so sold my tickets. But honestly, After last weekend, I don't know if my wife(who is pregnant) will sit thru a game that is not in the club until it gets a little cooler outside lmbo, she sat with her friend in the club and I traded with my buddy who sat with me in our usual seats. Last weekend was amazing because of the game itself but good lord it was brutally hot. This is going to be a 1pm game so it will likely be just as rough.

Personally, I think all pregnant women attending September games should be mandated to sit on the visitors side of the stadium.  95 degrees with 120% humidity builds character and strengthens the embryo.

LMBO valid points. She is a die hard fan but if it wasn't for her being in the club(which they sat inside most of the game), she wouldn't have been there. She isn't far along but it is only going to get worse from here ( i try not to think about that part lol)so I don't see her attending to many more this season if any. She just wanted to be at the pats game. Moral of the story is I will be bringing a buddy to the rest of the games lol.

(09-20-2018, 12:53 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 12:48 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: It was still hot down near the field, but I do agree that it was defiantly worse while tailgating pregame. I was begging for it to rain but it never really let loose.

You just don't know how to cool off !!!  Take a note from this Columbus Blue Jackets fan (who I assume is also a Cleveland Browns fan as well).

[Image: giphy.gif]
Ive tried that but rum/whiskey and cokes burns my eyes every damn time. Ill have to try the stone cold light beer method.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jags - Titans (lacking fan interest) - by JagsorDie - 09-20-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Jags - Titans (lacking fan interest) - by FBT - 09-20-2018, 03:07 PM
RE: Jags - Titans (lacking fan interest) - by FBT - 09-21-2018, 03:19 PM