Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Titans' Marcus Mariota (elbow) ramps up workload

Titans' Marcus Mariota (elbow) ramps up workload

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...p-workload

The Tennessee Titans are on the mend. Quarterback Marcus Mariota ramped up his workload in practice on Thursday, taking most of the reps, coach Mike Vrabel told reporters.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

uh oh... the jag killer is back

Hopefully he doesn't get a hangnail that will keep him out of action.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-21-2018, 09:21 AM)VondyP Wrote: uh oh... the jag killer is back

You are soo right... except the one time your boy had his leg snapped lmbo.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 09:36 AM by VondyP.)

(09-21-2018, 09:33 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 09:21 AM)VondyP Wrote: uh oh... the jag killer is back

You are soo right... except the one time your boy had his leg snapped lmbo.

*INSERT GIF OF MARIOTA PLANTING CHURCH'S [BLEEP] INTO THE GROUND*
(i'd actually put that gif here but this forum software is crap)

(09-21-2018, 09:36 AM)VondyP Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 09:33 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: You are soo right... except the one time your boy had his leg snapped lmbo.

More like tack fan doesn't have the basic skills to post it...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-21-2018, 09:36 AM)VondyP Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 09:33 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: You are soo right... except the one time your boy had his leg snapped lmbo.

Translation: I'm too slow to figure it out
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 10:28 AM by JagsorDie.)

(09-21-2018, 10:13 AM)Rico Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 09:36 AM)VondyP Wrote: *INSERT GIF OF MARIOTA PLANTING CHURCH'S [BLEEP] INTO THE GROUND*

Translation: I'm too slow to figure it out

Inbreeding certainly has its down sides. I'm sure his cousin is really good looking though.

(09-21-2018, 10:18 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 10:13 AM)Rico Wrote: Translation: I'm too slow to figure it out

Imbreeding certainly has its down sides. I'm sure his cousin is really good looking though.

imbreeding huh

Ancestry.com is NOT, I repeat, NOT a dating website.

(09-21-2018, 10:25 AM)Jags Wrote: Ancestry.com is NOT, I repeat, NOT a dating website.

It's ok, someone already covered the tittians market:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-21-2018, 10:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 10:25 AM)Jags Wrote: Ancestry.com is NOT, I repeat, NOT a dating website.

It's ok, someone already covered the tittians market:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I thought perhaps, they may have a cousinsonly.com but i guess that covers them too.

[Image: Mariota-Stiff-Arm.jpg]

THE JAG KILLER IS BACK

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 11:19 AM by Jags.)

Hey! Check that out!  You figured out how to post a pic.  Congrats, man. Big day for you.
But you did say gif.  So keep practicing.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 11:23 AM by 14and3.)

(09-21-2018, 10:18 AM)I JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 10:13 AM)Rico Wrote: Translation: I'm too slow to figure it out

Inbreeding certainly has its down sides. I'm sure his cousin is really good looking though.

(09-21-2018, 10:45 AM)Jags Wrote: I thought perhaps, they may have a cousinsonly.com but i guess that covers them too.

Yo guys.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/04/florida-father-daughter-caught-having-sex-in-their-backyard-reports-say.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-incest-groveland-baby-sick-20180326-story,amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguar...erburkeman

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 11:27 AM by Jags.)

so you guys vacation in Florida like everyone else.  Got it.  I’m more concerned about all the incest searches you apparently do. That’s disturbing.

this board has a weird obsession with incest. i guess jacksonville is pretty hillbilly but i didnt think it was that bad

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 11:40 AM by 14and3.)

(09-21-2018, 11:25 AM)Jags Wrote: so you guys vacation in Florida like everyone else.  Got it.  I’m more concerned about all the incest searches you apparently do. That’s disturbing.

Florida Man is the only google search you have to do. I mean cousins is bad enough but sisters and daughters too? Y’all gross down there.

(09-21-2018, 11:29 AM)VondyP Wrote: this board has a weird obsession with incest. i guess jacksonville is pretty hillbilly but i didnt think it was that bad

[Image: hurricane-in-texas-hurricane-in-florida-...634632.png]

(09-21-2018, 11:35 AM)14and3 Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 11:25 AM)Jags Wrote: so you guys vacation in Florida like everyone else.  Got it.  I’m more concerned about all the incest searches you apparently do. That’s disturbing.

Florida Man is the only google search you have to do. I mean cousins is bad enough but sisters and daughters too? Y’all gross down there.

(09-21-2018, 11:29 AM)VondyP Wrote: this board has a weird obsession with incest. i guess jacksonville is pretty hillbilly but i didnt think it was that bad

Obviously fake.  No self respecting redneck would be grilling in a flood without a beer in his hand or on the table.  And I’m pretty sure the guy on the left is trying to save that dog from the Aisian lady in the background.  Which also explains the disturbed look on his face.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 12:09 PM by 14and3.)

(09-21-2018, 11:47 AM)Jags Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 11:35 AM)14and3 Wrote: Florida Man is the only google search you have to do. I mean cousins is bad enough but sisters and daughters too? Y’all gross down there.

Obviously fake.  No self respecting redneck would be grilling in a flood without a beer in his hand or on the table.  And I’m pretty sure the guy on the left is trying to save that dog from the Aisian lady in the background.  Which also explains the disturbed look on his face.

That’s ”raysis” and if Ray’s from Florida she better watch out.