Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TNF Jets @ Browns

I’m actually looking forward to this one.   I’m rooting for the Browns here.  But it’s a win-win.  I’d be totally fine if they play a somewhat decent game and Brown themselves up with another L or a tie.  But I feel their time is coming to start turning it around...a little.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think the browns get their first win in 10 yrs Smile tonight as long as they don’t get in their own way

This game could end 6-3
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 08:58 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

This game is a train wreck.

Did I misread or are they combined for 8 passing yards with a minute left in 1st????

Browns doing Browns things

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 09:08 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

(09-20-2018, 08:44 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: This game could end 6-3

Or not lol

Tirerod Taylor is so bad. Wasn’t there people around here wanting to replace Bortles with his guy?
Jaguars Fundamentalist

How does Jason Myers bend those kicks? It's almost like he tries to miss. Thank goodness he's gone.

Tyrod Taylor needs to eat his Wheaties.

I'm assuming Crowell is unhappy with his previous fans.

(09-20-2018, 09:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm assuming Crowell is unhappy with his previous fans.

It would appear so
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Theres only 1 coach worse than Gus Bradley

It's time to sit Taylor and let Manziel Jr. play.

So does anyone else miss being that bad? What the heck have then done with developing players there. Jeez
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I liked every offseason move the Browns made except trading a 3rd for Taylor. Bills robbed the Browns on that one.

Here comes Little Johnny.

You think the fans are happy?
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-20-2018, 09:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Here comes Little Johnny.

Mayfield appears to be a 100x more accurate than Johnny M
Jaguars Fundamentalist

I think Cleveland wins this game. Hugh Jackson should also be fired after that happens.

(09-20-2018, 09:50 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 09:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Here comes Little Johnny.

Mayfield appears to be a 100x more accurate than Johnny M

He's definitely zinging that thing pretty good. Hopefully he can maintain it through the second half after the Jets get a chance to game plan.

This doesn’t even look like the Cleveland team of the first two weeks

I think it's safe to say that we've just seen Tyrod Taylor play his last NFL game as a starter.