Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tennessee Jag Killers?

Hello My Fellow Jag Nation! 

Long time lurker, 1st time poster. (Can I get a little #sweepsweep welcome)

Now, i may just be a lowly broom, but I'm concerned this week, and here is why ... Has Tennessee put together the ultimate Jag killing Machine??

Think about it. They beat twice us last year. Then they went out and got the Rams OC  (who beat us last year). Signed 2 Pats (who beat us last year) and Blaine Gabbert  (who beat us last year) ... their current team is basically 5-0 against our beloved Jags last year.

Maybe I'm crazy, but just want to get the fellow Jag nation thoughts on it.

Anyway, I better get back to sweeping ... things are looking little dirty again

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Boy are the trolls starting to come out

Pre-game is all they got.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 03:59 PM by VondyP.)

by golly I think you are right, they are perfectly set up to whoop the jags this week

great analysis mr broom and welcome to the board

#SweepSweep

Almost funny.

Almost.

Jags win going away on Sunday.

Troll alert.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 04:04 PM by Caldrac.)

(09-21-2018, 03:52 PM)HereComesTheBROOM43 Wrote: Hello My Fellow Jag Nation! 

Now, i may just be a lowly broom, but I'm concerned this week, and here is why ... Has Tennessee put together the ultimate Jag killing Machine??

Think about it. They beat twice us last year. Then they went out and got the Rams OC  (who beat us last year). Signed 2 Pats (who beat us last year) and Blaine Gabbert  (who beat us last year) ... their current team is basically 5-0 against our beloved Jags last year.

Two things. 

1. McVay called the offense for the Rams last year. And had it not been for poor special teams play we beat them pretty closely. I think we actually served Goff one his worst games on the season last year. At least completion percentage wise and yardage wise.

2. New year. Improved team. We're fixing to kick their teeth in this Sunday.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-21-2018, 04:02 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

Two things. 

1. McVay called the offense for the Rams last year. And had it not been for poor special teams play we beat them pretty closely. I think we actually served Goff his worst game on the season last year. 

You sure? Perhaps we use something different this week.

(09-21-2018, 03:55 PM)Jags Wrote: Boy are the trolls starting to come out

They are out in full force man. Is it wrong that I like it lol? Haven't had this much fun reading BS on here since the tsunami of patriots fans during the playoffs.

(09-21-2018, 04:04 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 04:02 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Two things. 

1. McVay called the offense for the Rams last year. And had it not been for poor special teams play we beat them pretty closely. I think we actually served Goff his worst game on the season last year. 

ahaha well played sir.

Titans fans dont have teeth.

This is some good stuff. I knew there was a reason for my optimism. Its about to be 3 in a row..
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-21-2018, 04:05 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 03:55 PM)Jags Wrote: Boy are the trolls starting to come out

They are out in full force man. Is it wrong that I like it lol? Haven't had this much fun reading BS on here since the tsunami of patriots fans during the playoffs.

Last time I had his much fun was before the Bills game during playoffs.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 04:18 PM by Caldrac.)

(09-21-2018, 04:04 PM)Jags Wrote:

That's methed up.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

You are either onto something or on something....
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

1. McVay called the offense for the Rams last year. And had it not been for poor special teams play we beat them pretty closely. I think we actually served Goff one his worst games on the season last year. At least completion percentage wise and yardage wise.

Buuuuwwwaaaa!!! You said teeth. Buuuuaawwaaaa,...Teeth....tacks. Oh my that's gold!! Laughing Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-21-2018, 04:20 PM)Adub28 Wrote: You are either onto something or on something....

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.webp]
Silly tacks
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 04:52 PM by Jags.)

When yer from Tennessee
Youre [BLEEP] outta luck.
Watching sis climb out
Of the pick ‘em up truck
I really fight the urge but
My pants titan up!

It’s hard to understand what they are saying
A whole lotta hee haw slap paw and hey ya’llwith a mouth full o’ chaw
But One thing I know is after Sunday we’ll be
Screaming DUUUUVVVAAAALLLLL

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 05:08 PM by 14and3.)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPh19t2n-pQuK9gtMNAA1...HQWN0T17kZ]

T-Rac during Jags week.