Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tennessee Jag Killers?

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 05:12 PM by Jags.)

(09-21-2018, 05:07 PM)14and3 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPh19t2n-pQuK9gtMNAA1...HQWN0T17kZ]

T-Rac during Jags week.

Is that the family pet?

You don’t let the opposum go do You? Them good eatin’

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-21-2018, 03:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Almost funny.

Almost.

Jags win going away on Sunday.

In all honesty, kudos to the broom. It was pretty good.   He really brought his A Game with that one.  Last time he did that was at the reunion.

(09-21-2018, 05:07 PM)14and3 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPh19t2n-pQuK9gtMNAA1...HQWN0T17kZ]

T-Rac during Jags week.

Sweeping up the pieces of tacks shattered AFCS Champ dreams. But hey, they beat us twice last year!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 07:13 PM by Jags.)

[BLEEP], it got quiet in here.   Hopefully, once their hands are free from noodling for their offspring from their sister’s womb they’ll come back and talk some smack.

(09-21-2018, 07:00 PM)Jags Wrote: [BLEEP], it got quiet in here.   Hopefully, once their hands are free from noodling for their offspring from their sister’s womb they’ll come back and talk some smack.

3 in a row after sunday  Big Grin
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-21-2018, 08:18 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 07:00 PM)Jags Wrote: [BLEEP], it got quiet in here.   Hopefully, once their hands are free from noodling for their offspring from their sister’s womb they’ll come back and talk some smack.

3 in a row after sunday  Big Grin
It’s about time.  I was wondering where “ya’ll” were at.  These posts have been marinating here for a while.  And, yes, I did take into account it’s friday night and you guys were 1 time zone and a few chromosomes behind us.  But I’m glad you made it.

(09-21-2018, 04:02 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 03:52 PM)HereComesTheBROOM43 Wrote: Hello My Fellow Jag Nation! 

Long time lurker, 1st time poster. (Can I get a little #sweepsweep welcome)

Now, i may just be a lowly broom, but I'm concerned this week, and here is why ... Has Tennessee put together the ultimate Jag killing Machine??

Think about it. They beat twice us last year. Then they went out and got the Rams OC  (who beat us last year). Signed 2 Pats (who beat us last year) and Blaine Gabbert  (who beat us last year) ... their current team is basically 5-0 against our beloved Jags last year.

Maybe I'm crazy, but just want to get the fellow Jag nation thoughts on it.

Anyway, I better get back to sweeping ... things are looking little dirty again

Two things. 

1. McVay called the offense for the Rams last year. And had it not been for poor special teams play we beat them pretty closely. I think we actually served Goff one his worst games on the season last year. At least completion percentage wise and yardage wise.

2. New year. Improved team. We're fixing to kick their teeth in this Sunday.

Silly Caldrac, tack fans place precious little value on teeth.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

There are valid points which we're all well aware of. May the better team win and hopefully no bad injuries.
No pain, no gain.

(09-21-2018, 04:26 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 04:20 PM)Adub28 Wrote: You are either onto something or on something....

[Image: giphy.gif]

It's a new religion... Crystal Methodist....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Malcolm Butler beat the Jags last year? Ummm pretty sure the Jags game is why he left

How come when I troll other boards I get banned. Such bunk... lol
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-22-2018, 05:54 AM)Ronster Wrote: How come when I troll other boards I get banned. Such bunk... lol

Nashville Dave has been here awhile and has been pretty respectful and fun to have around. 14and3 isn’t to bad and has been clever with some of his stuff yet still respectful.  And c’mon, the brooom...that was pretty funny.  Considering it’s the Jags biggest rival, I’ve got to say they’ve been way more respectful than at least I’ve been.  But they are being good sports about it. All in good fun. At least that’s my opinion.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018, 06:28 AM by Nashville.Dave.)

(09-22-2018, 06:16 AM)Jags Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 05:54 AM)Ronster Wrote: How come when I troll other boards I get banned. Such bunk... lol

Nashville Dave has been here awhile and has been pretty respectful and fun to have around. 14and3 isn’t to bad and has been clever with some of his stuff yet still respectful.  And c’mon, the brooom...that was pretty funny.  Considering it’s the Jags biggest rival, I’ve got to say they’ve been way more respectful than at least I’ve been.  But they are being good sports about it. All in good fun. At least that’s my opinion.

I appreciate it. I dont consider it trolling, at least i try to be as respectful as possible. Its hard sometimes but i dont want to get banned. Haha
I enjoy your forum. 
With that being said, the tacks are gonna whoop your [BLEEP] this sunday  Big Grin

(09-22-2018, 06:28 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 06:16 AM)Jags Wrote: Nashville Dave has been here awhile and has been pretty respectful and fun to have around. 14and3 isn’t to bad and has been clever with some of his stuff yet still respectful.  And c’mon, the brooom...that was pretty funny.  Considering it’s the Jags biggest rival, I’ve got to say they’ve been way more respectful than at least I’ve been.  But they are being good sports about it. All in good fun. At least that’s my opinion.

I appreciate it. I dont consider it trolling, at least i try to be as respectful as possible. Its hard sometimes but i dont want to get banned. Haha
I enjoy your forum. 
With that being said, the tacks are gonna whoop your [BLEEP] this sunday  Big Grin

Now, now Dave.  If you are gonna come here trolling this early in the day at least share some of what you are smoking.   Cool
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-22-2018, 06:41 AM)copycat Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 06:28 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I appreciate it. I dont consider it trolling, at least i try to be as respectful as possible. Its hard sometimes but i dont want to get banned. Haha
I enjoy your forum. 

Now, now Dave.  If you are gonna come here trolling this early in the day at least share some of what you are smoking.   Cool

The tacks havent lost since i bought my flaming thumbtack lighter.

(09-21-2018, 04:18 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 04:04 PM)Jags Wrote: You sure? Perhaps we use something different this week.

That's methed up.

True in more ways than one.

We need a tack fan emoji, that one ND keeps using has too white a smile.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-22-2018, 07:53 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 04:18 PM)Caldrac Wrote: That's methed up.

True in more ways than one.

[Image: 9610a31424dc82785e5a0bdc4c1ad31f.jpg]

And then there is this [Image: 2838387_1280x720.jpg]

(09-22-2018, 08:11 AM)Jags Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 07:53 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: True in more ways than one.

[Image: 9610a31424dc82785e5a0bdc4c1ad31f.jpg]

LOL!!

I lurve me some Mariota

T-Rac during Jags week.

In Tennessee, that there is what you call dinner.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.