Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 3 games board discussion

Does Fitzmagic keep up the hot streak?  I think he keeps it going against the Steelers poor defense.  I think all 3 Florida teams win again this week.

[Image: 62BHgMJ.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope he does keep it up. He’s had his ups and downs but I always kinda wished him to do well. Best part if he does, is seeing the Steelers winless after 3.

I agree, good chance for the Fl teams to keep up the streak.

Chargers over Rams is my upset of the week.

Would love to see the Steelers winless after 3 weeks!
I just have a bad feeling that since it's a primetime game, it'll go Pitt's way.

I'd like to see Denver take out the Ravens too. I can't stand Baltimore, and would like to see them sit at 1-2 vs entirely AFC opponents to date.

(09-23-2018, 12:00 PM)jagherd Wrote: Would love to see the Steelers winless after 3 weeks!
I just have a bad feeling that since it's a primetime game, it'll go Pitt's way.

I'd like to see Denver take out the Ravens too.  I can't stand Baltimore, and would like to see them sit at 1-2 vs entirely AFC opponents to date.

I agree on the Pitt/TB one.  I love FitzMagic, but I also don’t trust him.  And 0-3 for Steelers sounds too good to be true.

Mahomes is for real.

Jimmy G tore his ACL

Rams are insanely good.

Gus Bradley's D is getting destroyed right now.

As bad as today sucked, it always puts a smile on my face watching the cowturds getting their teeth kicked in.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

So, if the Lions are up 24-0 at halftime does Brady decide to retire? :-D
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Patsies defense is bad. They may not get it right this year in time to matter. Going to be tough to get into the playoffs in a crowded AFC this year.

(09-23-2018, 08:49 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Patsies defense is bad. They may not get it right this year in time to matter. Going to be tough to get into the playoffs in a crowded AFC this year.

They better get it together fast. The Fins are 3-0 and are looking good doing it. If the pats lose this game they’re going to be in a bit of a hole in their own division.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 10:40 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

These games were weird today. I don't know who is good besides the Chiefs and the Rams. AFC feels more wide open than ever. We know the Falcons are chokers. Dolphins still a surprise with another close win getting to 3-0. I feel like they're in for a drought though. Patriots look like they're about to lose again. Vikings get dominated at home by the Bills. The Redskins beat the Packers after losing to the Colts. The Browns win. I just can't make any sense of what's going on. Cardinals almost beat the Bears. We basically have the Rams, Chiefs then everybody else. We'll see what the Bucs do tomorrow night.
No pain, no gain.

PATS LOSE. AND THE FOOD BANKS ARE ROCKING TONIGHT IN DETROIT!!!!

Looks like the “Fitzmagic” is gone. Jameis gonna get his job back by the looks of things.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Maybe I spoke too soon.
Jaguars Fundamentalist