Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

Hi, Jaguars fans and Duval Nation!  Smile   Our Jacksonville Jaguars will try to win their third straight game in their 2018 NFL regular season, as they host the resurging Tennessee Titans, with Head Coach Mike Vrabel, in the first AFC South divisional game between the teams.

Jaguars seek to defeat the Titans in Jacksonville since their 38-17 win at TIAA Bank Field back on December 24, 2016.

Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans though  lead the all-time regular season series, including 1 post season game, with 27 wins and 20 losses, in this afternoon's 48th meeting.

Partly cloudy skies at 87 degrees, feels like 93 degrees, is the game forecast inside TIAA Bank Field, for the 1:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 15% precipitation, 60% humidity, and eastern winds at 10 miles per hour.

Head Linesman Shawn Smith leads his NFL officiating crew to supervise the game action.

NO injuries, and win your third straight game in front of your home fans!   GO SACKSONVILLE! GO JAGUARS!!!!!   Wink  Smile  Cool  Big Grin

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201809230...ab=preview

https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report

https://www.titansonline.com/team/injury-report

https://506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Seems like no LF27 and no Marriota

The thing of it is is we don't NEED Leonard to play if he's hobbled or banged up. I'd rather have a healthy Leonard down the stretch when it really matters. If he's not feeling 100% don't play him.
No pain, no gain.

Schefter says hes gonna play and Rapaport says he is not.....hmmmm

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 05:02 AM by Upper.)

Battle of the insiders (just sit him we don't need him this week)!

https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/104...9999662080

Play him and don't ever give him the ball #BOATWILLFLOAT
No pain, no gain.

Oh no. If Fournette doesn't play, then the Jaguars will be no better than they were last week. Wink

Let the boat float.
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 07:50 AM by Mowerguy.)

If the "insiders" are confused think how confused the tacks are.... Cry
and with Lame Gabbert for a QB today....omg.
The ghosts of games before will definitely haunt him.  Confused
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Good luck to both teams today. With some bad luck to Bortles and co.. may he throw some int's to give us a chance.
No more injuries please
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Headed to the stadium soon. I will be traveling down Butler from the beach so being the nice guy that I am if there are some sft's fans needing some grub for the tailgate grill I'll be happy to pick up some coon or opossum roadkill I come across for you. Assuming that is that they are not already scooped up by your hill dwelling brethren that are also in town.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 08:52 AM by imtheblkranger.)

3-0 baby! Lets go!

(09-23-2018, 08:48 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Headed to the stadium soon. I will be traveling down Butler from the beach so being the nice guy that I am if there are some sft's fans needing some grub for the tailgate grill I'll be happy to pick up some coon or opossum roadkill I come across for you. Assuming that is that they are not already scooped up by your hill dwelling brethren that are also in town.

I thought the opossum was a Cleveland specialty?

Fournette is out, as per Adam Schefter

(09-23-2018, 05:02 AM)Upper Wrote: Battle of the insiders (just sit him we don't need him this week)!

https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/104...9999662080

Ian Rapoport wins the battle of the insiders!

(09-23-2018, 08:51 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: 3-0 baby! Lets go!

(09-23-2018, 08:48 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Headed to the stadium soon. I will be traveling down Butler from the beach so being the nice guy that I am if there are some sft's fans needing some grub for the tailgate grill I'll be happy to pick up some coon or opossum roadkill I come across for you. Assuming that is that they are not already scooped up by your hill dwelling brethren that are also in town.

I thought the opossum was a Cleveland specialty?

Hmmmmm? I'll need to google this. Wouldn't want to offend the toothless palate of a sft's fan.

I feel let down coming this week. Some nagging injuries, missing key pieces, and a hated division opponent the week after an emotional win.Its ripe for a blowout, especially if the QB gets rattled early by the tough defensive line.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

My Gawd!!!

Tiger vs Rory in the final group
Gabbert back at the bank!

What a Sunday!

(09-23-2018, 09:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I feel let down coming this week. Some nagging injuries, missing key pieces, and a hated division opponent the week after an emotional win.Its ripe for a blowout, especially if the QB gets rattled early by the tough defensive line.

Are you talking about the Jags or the Titans in this post? Because it easily can apply to both

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 09:20 AM by Jagwired.)

Over/under of Gabbs assuming fetal position is set at 2.5.

I'm taking the over.