Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

Welp see u guys next week. Time to face the music with friend who's a Titans fan.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Until this team beats the titans they don’t deserve any praise whatsoever. And Marrone got his butt handed to him by a rookie coaching staff.

And the fact that we are stuck with Jekyll and Hyde at QB for this whole season means we won’t go very far in the playoffs.

Speaking of, this was a game we had to have. We still have the Eagles, Cowboys, Chiefs. Tacks again. Houston twice. Indy twice. Bills aren’t looking long like a pushover with josh Allen.

Sefarian-Jenkins is just walking out there...
No pain, no gain.

Pathetic effort. Stems from our pathetic HC.

This is NOT a superbowl contender. They r not. This team can not go multiple games in a row like a playoff team. Blake bortles is so unreal bad far too often. I would talk to clev about tyrod taylor, something.. anything.. bridgewater.. anything

All we needed was a qb that could thrw 8 yard passes accurately and we win today.

This team honestly sickens me

Gutless maorone

(09-23-2018, 03:52 PM)YourFather Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 03:51 PM)rhanna2 Wrote: they're paying these coaches and players millions of dollars to come up with a game plan and play out there on the field. they know how Tennessee plays us yet they constantly play into their hands by calling plays like they've been calling all game long. can't believe that our coaches and players allow them to dictate the entire game on our own stadium, time and time again.

Oh stop. Its not like the Titans really benefitted from all these calls. Stop being a whiner.

They certainly benefited from the dozens of no-calls on blatant fouls.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

What a pathetic game
Here we go again

Hahahahahaha...... aaaaaaaahhhh hahahahahahaha

So did Bortles spend this week reading his own press clippings?

(09-23-2018, 03:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 03:51 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Defense is as much to blame theyve moved up and down the field at will the entire 2nd half

Really? Look at the score. Defense did their collective job.

The score isn't telling the whole story. The offense was putrid but the defense couldn't hold a ragtag tack team either. The whole team sucked today. Had a chance to put some real distance in the division and we [BLEEP] the bed.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Well, didn't see the game ending like that at all. Thought we were finally going to play like the team we thought they were and blow out bad competition. Guess not.

(09-23-2018, 03:55 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: This is NOT a superbowl contender. They r not. This team can not go multiple games in a row like a playoff team. Blake bortles is so unreal bad far too often. I would talk to clev about tyrod taylor, something.. anything.. bridgewater.. anything

All we needed was a qb that could thrw 8 yard passes accurately and we win today.

Christ would you shut up? You are pathetic and not worthy of being a fan.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Well 2-1. Hope to God Tennessee never makes the playoffs and plays us because they own our [BLEEP]. We are their little baby back [BLEEP] and when they need a win there probably isn't another team in the nfl those guys would want to play.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 03:57 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

Nice game morons.. we suck again. Even with back-ups on the OL and Mariota playing with half a hand.. just played us like a fiddle.
No pain, no gain.

Pretty pathetic performance today. Did we throw a ball further than 10 yards downfield?

I think that was the most pathetic effort I've seen in our "offense" in so long. Where were the kinds of plays that we saw against New England? NE must just be absolutely horrid this year, that's the only thing that explains it.

(09-23-2018, 03:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 03:55 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: This is NOT a superbowl contender. They r not. This team can not go multiple games in a row like a playoff team. Blake bortles is so unreal bad far too often. I would talk to clev about tyrod taylor, something.. anything.. bridgewater.. anything

Christ would you shut up? You are pathetic and not worthy of being a fan.

This!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Wow...got manhandled in every phase of the game. What an embarrassing loss