Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

lol, I think what annoyed me the most this game is how much of the time the camera was on Mike Vrabel? Mike Vrabel had more facetime than the actual football game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did they really think that was a winning game plan?

Gotta bring it every week... they just expose us every time it's kind of disgusting. They literally just sat on field goals all game and basically knew we couldn't find the end zone. Predictable play actions and scrambles ate us up. That was the saddest part and that is saying something because the offense was horrendous.
No pain, no gain.

(09-23-2018, 03:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 03:52 PM)YourFather Wrote: Oh stop. Its not like the Titans really benefitted from all these calls. Stop being a whiner.

They certainly benefited from the dozens of no-calls on blatant fouls.

Benefit true but we weren't winning. That fake punt set the tone. The defense was the only positive today. Bortles did okay to poor. The Offensive Line play like always against the Titans was not sufficient.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-23-2018, 03:58 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Still own the Jags.

Well I guess if you don't own any teeth, fate just does you a favor and lets you guys have a win against the jags every now and then.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Dolphins looking fine. Going to suck if we are the only nfl Florida team to lose this week!!!

(09-23-2018, 04:01 PM)Steve Wrote: lol, I think what annoyed me  the most this game is how much of the time the camera was on Mike Vrabel? Mike Vrabel had more facetime than the actual football game.

Eh. I'm glad they didn't show Marrone's coward face. He is probably thinking about that bologna sandwich right now.

(09-23-2018, 04:00 PM)Kcirred Wrote: Has Bortles ever led this team to a game winning drive?  He managed to look worse than a guy with one hand

How did he look bad, he ran for 8 yards then the stoopid coachs dont run for the first and the pathetic oline got him sacked twice. and the coward of a hc punted none of that is on RBB5

Did the tacks get in the red zone today?

Good god the offense was terrible this game, Bortles looked awful, Grant is clearly better than LF27 lol, Chris Reed couldn't block a lick, Moncrief on the inactive list? , Cole with 2 drops, ASJ with a drop, creativity on offense reverted to roll outs to Bohannon or ASJ,awful from Hackett.

(09-23-2018, 04:02 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 04:00 PM)Kcirred Wrote: Has Bortles ever led this team to a game winning drive?  He managed to look worse than a guy with one hand

How did he look bad, he ran for 8 yards then the stoopid coachs dont run for the first and the pathetic oline got him sacked twice. and the coward of a hc punted none of that is on RBB5

Agreed, we should have gone for it right then. I knew we would lose if we didn't convert. The D is good, but they were out there all day.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

So weird how the nfl works. We seem to own Pittsburgh, Tennessee seems to own us apparently. Not good to have a division rival play that role, oh well. Just hope they go on to suck and we still win the south. If it means we go to the playoffs and they don't I'll gladly be swept.

That 4th and 2 call was the worst call of the entire game. You KNOW the defense isn't going to stop them and you give them the ball with 3 minutes left in the game. Unbelievable.

(09-23-2018, 03:58 PM)rocdee Wrote: Why can we not beat this team?

We're better than them everywhere except the 2 tackle positions, and 1 tackle was out today.

I don't get it

We don't beat them because we are out coached by them.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 04:04 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

These are the games that are supposed to be won. Yet we play like crap. We can’t say anything, the stinkin tacks own us..... plain and simple. And we play them like they do. Sad....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

He has 5 game winning drives for his career. Thats tuuurrriiiible (Charles Barkley voice)

Lost to a rookie coach, a one handed QB and a half a O-line, on top of all that a division game at HOME!!!!!! WOW!!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 04:05 PM by Steve.)

I agree about going for it. As a coach you have to have a feel of how the game has been going. And that entire second half, the Jags could not get the titans off the field... as soon as we punted I said to my self the game is over. You could just feel it in your gut.

Thought beforehand this was a trap game. Coming off a big win against the Patriots and then playing Tennessee who always seems to give us their best game. Looks like it was a bad Bortles day although his WRs werent helping him out early.

Lots of complaining about the refs on here. Not sure it cost us the game but in a physical contest that comes down to 3 points, one or two calls can make the difference. Not sure I witnessed a game where one team deserved twice as many penalties as the other. And the helmet to helmet rules are preposterously inconsistent. I thought the Jackson hit on Gabbert was a ridiculous call. I dont give an eff if by the letter of the law its a penalty. he is turning the corner and aiming low. How can you predict Gabbert would get wrapped up and his head would drop. And then our drive at the end of the 1st half ASF was clearly targeted by Woodyard who without question lowered his helmet and struck ASF in the helmet. That would have been first and goal inside the 10. A TD there could have been the difference in the game. It's a tough ruling for the refs to make in real time but the NFL has to do something.

I'd argue that the fake punt was the worst call. Just plain stupid at that point