Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why not take Cook as well?

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2017, 12:28 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

The reality is hardly any rookie o lineman make an impact.   So if passes both Seattle and Green bay why not draft Cook.  The reason being is would give us a two headed monster.  

And a dynamic Guy like MCcaffery.  Who you could line both in back field fake the hand off to Fournette and give Cook the ball in space as a receiver.  Also could have Cook serve on Special teams as a returner.  Who has home run capability every time touches ball.  And would give us a power running game and a more explosive back than grant. 

It also would save Fournette from Injuries and keep opposing qbs off the field.  It would allow the jaguars to have more options for who ever the qb ends up.  including (blake)  

I am expecting a ton of no's.  But we have to do something.  So teams don't stack the box all the time.  It worked in 2007 with Taylor and Mojo. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

His ceiling is marshall faulk. Fournette ceiling is AP. The jags would have the greatest rb duo ever. Id do it Caldwell

Would be a sick duo but we really need OL.

We need a guard to let Fournette break free. We have other change of pace backs that will be much better with a run blocking line.

Quote:We need a guard to let Fournette break free. We have other change of pace backs that will be much better with a run blocking line.
We have a really good full back we are good. 

#Gojags

You are the first to say the OL needs to be fixed and now you want to draft another RB?

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2017, 12:51 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:You are the first to say the OL needs to be fixed and now you want to draft another RB?
Because I totally forgot about the Fullback.  And Cook is a duel threat Rb.  He is really good as a wide receiver in space.   Where Fournette is a traditional one.  And imagine  wr sets with both in back field.  No one would stack the box.  And after Lamp.  Really no great guards.  And cook can block some what as well. 

I am 90% sure it be oline but... Would love Cook. 

#Gojags

Quote:Would be a sick duo but we really need OL.

Yeah i agree. Those announcers saying footballs were not being thrown properly is bc guards and tackles.

Quote:Because I totally forgot about the Fullback. And Cook is a duel threat Rb. He is really good as a wide receiver in space. Where Fournette is a traditional one. And imagine wr sets with both in back field. No one would stack the box. And after Lamp. Really no great guards. And cook can block some what as well.

I am 90% sure it be oline but... Would love Cook.

I have an honest question. Do you just like stirring people up?

Quote:I have an honest question. Do you just like stirring people up?
I love excitement. And Dalvin Cook Train all aboard! 

#Gojags

We're good on RB. 4net is a beast. We pretty much a qb away from a complete team.

A good QB can make the entire oline better.

Quote:Yeah i agree. Those announcers saying footballs were not being thrown properly is bc guards and tackles.

Not a great QB year. Get over it man. If Blake doesn't improve this year we will be picking one next year.

Quote:We're good on Power RB. 4net is a beast. We pretty much a Duel Threat Back and a Qb away in third round from a complete team.

A good QB can make the entire oline better.
Fixed and I agree Smile

#Gojags

Quote:Not a great QB year. Get over it man. If Blake doesn't improve this year we will be picking one next year.

I think it's just a good as year as any. All we need is an average QB.

I don't listen to the guys on TV that never played the game or the position. Or coached.

I see something in Webb and Dobbs.

Quote:Fixed and I agree Smile

Nope, not fixed.

Quote:I think it's just a good as year as any. All we need is an average QB.

I don't listen to the guys on TV that never played the game or the position. Or coached.

Dobbs is underrated and intriguing.  I know nothing of Petterman.  Evans could be a diamond in the rough as well.  But it is my thread.  And right now on the Cook Expressway to Duval. 

#Gojags

Quote:I think it's just a good as year as any. All we need is an average QB.

Dobbs?! lol God no !

Give me Peterman in the 3rd. Best QB in this draft.

If we took Cook, I would be just fine with it. Just not a stinking GUARD that's gonna wear #68 and get blown up by JJ Watt twice maybe 3 games per year.

I'd rather have a game changer. A guy that can get the ball to our other playmakers.

Quote:If we took Cook, I would be just fine with it. Just not a stinking GUARD that's gonna wear #68 and get blown up by JJ Watt twice maybe 3 games per year.

I'd rather have a game changer. A guy that can get the ball to our other playmakers.
Exactly. And after lamp even Tony B said a pretty bad drop off.  I trust an oline guy to know about lineman. 

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2017, 01:26 AM by JagFanatic24.)

I swear on my son's life, I just went and watched Lamp's highlights and fell asleep. I was playing the movie Harold and Kumar escapes Guantonomo Bay on dvd and they started screaming and it woke me up.