Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why not take Cook as well?

How about Shaheen ??

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I swear on my son's life, I just went and watched Lamp's highlights and fell asleep. I was playing the movie Harold and Kumar escapes Guantonomo Bay on dvd and they started screaming and it woke me up.
I guess not exciting. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:I swear on my son's life, I just went and watched Lamp's highlights and fell asleep. I was playing the movie Harold and Kumar escapes Guantonomo Bay on dvd and they started screaming and it woke me up.
OL "highlights" aren't usually exciting.

Quote:OL "highlights" aren't usually exciting.

I just stood up and body punched in the passing game. He's not a mauler in the run game.

I could have swore he was lined up at LT, which means he will have to switch his position.

If we draft him then cool. Of not then we still need FS, DE, LB.

Gipson is not anywhere near what we need. The Browns let him go for a reason. Our LBs are aweful in coverage. This includes Telvin. So a fast LB would be good.

We've never had 10 sacks since Bobby McCray, so a DE would be nice.

And of course the most important position in all of sports....QB.

We got Byron Leftwich 2.0 back there. And I've seen enough to know he's not good enough.

1. We need to beef up the OL with Lamp or Robinson. ...preferably Lamp.

2. We don't need Cook because we already have Grant.

3. The Packers take either Lamp or Cook unless they trade down... I'm leaning toward them taking Cook.

'02

I'm a HUGE Cook fan.. Love the kid. Think he's gonna be a big star.. But, we got Fournette and he's a beast too. We need OT to compliment that pick. Cam or bust..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Rookie OLmen hardly make an impact? Oh.

I said this last night, and I still totally support the idea.  Draft Cook, cut Grant, trade one of Ivory/Yelden.  Then draft OL in rounds 3-7, and try to maybe pick up a salary cap cut later on.

Go all in on the running game.  Plus, Cook is a receiving threat as well - two totally different backs.  One is Adrian Petersen ceiling-wise and the other is Marshall Faulk ceiling-wise.  Getting Cook here would feel an awful lot like when we got Myles Jack last year at the top of the second.  An [BLEEP] steal.

Quote:I said this last night, and I still totally support the idea.  Draft Cook, cut Grant, trade one of Ivory/Yelden.  Then draft OL in rounds 3-7, and try to maybe pick up a salary cap cut later on.

Go all in on the running game.  Plus, Cook is a receiving threat as well - two totally different backs.  One is Adrian Petersen ceiling-wise and the other is Marshall Faulk ceiling-wise.  Getting Cook here would feel an awful lot like when we got Myles Jack last year at the top of the second.  An [BAD WORD REMOVED] steal.

We're not getting Cook.

Besides, you'd want to cut D-Rob... not Grant.

'02

Lamp or bust..

Fix it for you DingerWinger

Worst idea I've ever heard.

Quote:We're not getting Cook.

Besides, you'd want to cut D-Rob... not Grant.

Kind of hard to cut D-Rob when he isn't even on the Jaguars anymore

Quote:Kind of hard to cut D-Rob when he isn't even on the Jaguars anymore

Really... I didn't check the roster but I didn't recall him being cut.

'02