Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
(stinkin tacks game complaint threads merged)

Whomever decided to use Grant as a "traditional" RB is the one to blame.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This isn't and hasn't been a deep shot offense with our current personnel. Not sure why people are so surprised at when it doesn't happen.

(09-25-2018, 01:40 PM)d4rkman Wrote: Thank God we got another thread to lay down blame, we didn't have enough.

Daily thread start quota met.

I thought this was the typical Jags tacks game.  It was never going to be a blowout.  It was hardly a boring game.  

I love how some people on this board have to have one person to blame.  It couldn't possibly be a combination of things.  They aren't capable of thinking beyond one thing.  Multi-tasking must cause something similar to a complete mental breakdown.

This was a team loss.  Coaches and players.  It doesn't get more complete than this one.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(09-25-2018, 01:37 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Titans@Jaguars week 3 will probably go down as the most boring game of the season, heck one of the most boring of a decade.  There is plenty of blame to go around but where do you put most of the blame?

A decade?  Not much to cheer about, particularly when we were on offense, all game.  But, you only have to go back 2 years to find about 10 or more of them just like it.  Some of those even looked worse.

I don't know.. team didn't look like they were ready for anything they were seeing. The defense held them to 9 points but the Tacks offense was able to possess the ball enough to really shorten the game. The offense didn't establish anything.
No pain, no gain.

why is this even asked? it is obvious, the entire offense and coaching staff, but the majority on the QB

the offensive decisions made by the head coach and both coordinators were awful too

(09-25-2018, 02:10 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: We're onto the Jets.

+1

Enough, let's just move on.

OC and HC for not stepping in.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Who deserves the blame? Who the hell you think?

[Image: jacksonville-2000-marino.jpg&w=1200&h=62...=face&q=85]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-25-2018, 03:26 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Who deserves the blame? Who the hell you think?

[Image: jacksonville-2000-marino.jpg&w=1200&h=62...=face&q=85]
Yeah Dan Marino of course… Surprised no body blamed him sooner.

Dean Pees was the answer you were looking for.

(09-25-2018, 02:16 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Boring game? I loved it. It was close. A dog fight. A slug fest. Those kinds of games should happen more often. I would have liked to have seen us win it of course but it was fun to watch nonetheless. I hope someday the NFL goes back to more ground and pound and less air raid.

I'm with you. That's why I love the tacks/jags rivalry so much. Always the most physical game of the year..
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 03:42 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Who is to blame? There's only one answer.......

[Image: 45e9611843dd4f549f199a7cf2ba2701--ancien...-area-.jpg]

(09-25-2018, 03:40 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 02:16 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Boring game? I loved it. It was close. A dog fight. A slug fest. Those kinds of games should happen more often. I would have liked to have seen us win it of course but it was fun to watch nonetheless. I hope someday the NFL goes back to more ground and pound and less air raid.

I'm with you. That's why I love the tacks/jags rivalry so much. Always the most physical game of the year..

It was a grind. I'm sure it would feel better to win but I don't think this team/fanbase was going to walk with a W(as far as how we felt) even if blake did finally decide to connect with someone on the last two drives and go up by 4. I think after a week like we had against the pats(don't really care if anyone says they aren't the team they used to be), to struggle as much as did all day on offense, which was a bright spot of the previous game, really made this team look vulnerable. You guys looked good, I hate you, but you looked good. We took a clear step back as far as how we are viewed and it is a shame because we had a good wave of hype riding into this one.

Will say some of the trolls that are lurking are losing their touch a bit. I'm sure they are giving themselves a good laugh but most of it is just stupid, no thought put in at all.

The deep shots were lined up on Marrone's bar counter. Straight Jack. With some bologna sandwich triangles of course. I dont get a feeling that the dog got petted on Sunday night.

(09-25-2018, 03:49 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 03:40 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I'm with you. That's why I love the tacks/jags rivalry so much. Always the most physical game of the year..

It was a grind. I'm sure it would feel better to win but I don't think this team/fanbase was going to walk with a W(as far as how we felt) even if blake did finally decide to connect with someone on the last two drives and go up by 4. I think after a week like we had against the pats(don't really care if anyone says they aren't the team they used to be), to struggle as much as did all day on offense, which was a bright spot of the previous game, really made this team look vulnerable. You guys looked good, I hate you, but you looked good. We took a clear step back as far as how we are viewed and it is a shame because we had a good wave of hype riding into this one.

Will say some of the trolls that are lurking are losing their touch a bit. I'm sure they are giving themselves a good laugh but most of it is just stupid, no thought put in at all.

Yeah it sucks I'm sure, after that complete game to beat the pats. The tacks have a long ways to go. It wasn't pretty but Mary showed a lot of heart against that jags defense. 
I mentioned the jags maybe having an emotional letdown after getting up so high for the pats. No one believed it would happen but it sure feels like it did. My guess is you'll bounce back against the jets. I'll still pick the jets to win though. Lol
[Image: incredulous.gif]

the [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Tom Coughlin curse is real. as a Jaguar his team can't beat the tensse tittians. He couldn't beat them when he was the head coach. ever since his return to Jville  jags haven't beaten the tittians.  there is a [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]Tom Coughlin curse in jacksonville that they can't beat tittians while he is a jag. [/color][/font][/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]I beat someone can look up his record as a hc as a Jaguar,and he will have a loseing record vs tittians,he may not even ever beat them as a jag. [/color][/font][/color]

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

That game was 3 days ago.

Move on.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Good thing he isn’t head coach then. Man oh man, how did such a loser take a 10-6 and 9-7 team to a Super Bowl and win that [BLEEP]?!!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

It's John Oehser. Everybody knows that.