Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Duds of the game

Reed-  He played horrible as backup guard.  Man handled most of the game

Bortles-  Missed too many easy throws.  Missed easy 3rd down throws

Receivers-  They matched Bortles and dropped easy passes

The whole offense-  6 points in a game is down right pathetic.  The defense only allowed 9 points so they did their job.  Offense should be ashamed

Coaching-  I didn't see any throws downfield.   The secondary of the Titans didn't get challenged all game.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1 Marrone
2 Doug
3 Marrone, Doug

Welp....

I don’t understand why Reed started over Shatley. We should’ve benched him at halftime.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

The biggest dud was an mediocre coach Doug Marrone.

Coughlin please get rid of him. Tacks made the playoffs last year and still fired their garbage coach.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Lol JK

The whole offense minus Yeldon. 90 yards on 13 touches, lead the team in rushing and receiving yards. Maybe if we featured him more we would have won.

Defense doesn't really deserve any holding a team to single digits should win you darn near every game. If you had to choose one it'd have to be Fowler though. Disappeared against a third string RT.

- Marrone and Hackett.
- Reed is not the answer. Shatley at center and Linder at RG
- Cole with 3 drops. Unacceptable.

Maybe they were too confident after the win over the Pats.

We all knew they weren’t going undefeated. I felt fairly confident about this game until I saw that Fournette was out. After that, I was 50/50 until Gabbert went out. At that point I was pretty worried. Oh well, we’ll take it out on the jets next week.

Bouye

1.COACHING
2.COACHING
3.COACHING
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Id love to know why our coaches had fournette practice 3 days in a row only to say hes not ready?? Why not hold him out so he has a better chance to heal? No lets make him run and test out his hammy 3 days in a row then say hes out

This team is being ran by idiots over the last week. Punting on 4th down when the game is over if we punt it.. unfathomable what i watched this week

I felt like Bortles confidence went out the window when the receivers kept dropping the easy ones.

Hard to buy the whole the "AFC South games are extremely important" when guys who practice all week don't play on Sunday

(09-23-2018, 04:33 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Hard to buy the whole the "AFC South games are extremely important" when guys who practice all week don't play on Sunday

Maybe their not according to the fat turd Marrone.

Marone
Hackett
Cowerdly Marone

Everyone in order:
1. Coaching - terrible play calling
2. Offense - Oline, Bortles throws, receivers drops
3. Defense - can't stop a bad QB with one hand
4. Special Teams - fake punt, nuff said
5. Crowd - 50K seriously after beating NE?

(09-23-2018, 04:34 PM)YourFather Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 04:33 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Hard to buy the whole the "AFC South games are extremely important" when guys who practice all week don't play on Sunday

Maybe their not according to the fat turd Marrone.

Why are you still here? Game is over.

(09-23-2018, 04:37 PM)ColoJag Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 04:34 PM)YourFather Wrote: Maybe their not according to the fat turd Marrone.

Why are you still here? Game is over.

Because I want my rivarls to be more competitive

The passing game