Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Don’t worry guys we’re back on track vs the JETS Sunday

That rookie QB won’t know what to do with this defense. 

As long as we can keep Powell under control we should hang 50 on the Jets.

Fournette should be ready to go and Ramsey will have 2 ints.

Jags - 50
Jets - 20

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Idk how you expect the offense to put up 50. Unless you’re assuming the defense is scoring a few times.

Telvin Smith led the NFL in defensive TDs last year. So I think he will pick up a fumble and give us a score. Also Fournette should be playing next week, just a feeling.

We just got outplayed vs the Titans. Next week we get a rookie QB and our defense will confuse and abuse him.

We had a rough game offensively so I expect the team to bounce back.

(09-23-2018, 05:54 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: That rookie QB won’t know what to do with this defense. 

As long as we can keep Powell under control we should hang 50 on the Jets.

Fournette should be ready to go and Ramsey will have 2 ints.

Jags - 50
Jets - 20

hahahahahahahahahaha

I mostly agree. I don't think it'll be a catastrophic blow out, but I do expect the Jags to come back strong with a win next week.
All I need is Jaguars football and my dogs

(09-23-2018, 08:25 PM)Counter-Strike Wrote: I mostly agree. I don't think it'll be a catastrophic blow out, but I do expect the Jags to come back strong with a win next week.

Fax

Guys on this board are having a meltdown over a 3 point loss. We got swept last year and they were a playoff team. Some guys thought we were going to steam roll them.

We still have a long season ahead of us. Life without Arob Hurns Lee Fournette and Robinson is just catching up to us on offense. 

We will move forward though and we will grind out some wins.

Billal Powell was down.

8-8 here we come

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Where's the Manish Meta "Doug Marrone and Blake Bortles suck" smear campaign?

(09-24-2018, 08:08 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 8-8 here we come

Nah. Worst case is 9-7

We better, they just lost to the Browns.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Jets defense has looked pretty good. No way we are dropping a 50 burger. I see like a 24-10 victory.

Yeah, no team is putting up 50 on the Jets defense and especially not our offense. We win though in a close one

After what Buffalo did to the Vikings yesterday there’s no way I can just declare any game a win. Don’t get me wrong I’m going to pick us and hope we do, but wow the season is so unpredictable so far.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(09-24-2018, 06:58 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: After what Buffalo did to the Vikings yesterday there’s no way I can just declare any game a win. Don’t get me wrong I’m going to pick us and hope we do, but wow the season is so unpredictable so far.

Can't underestimate a team with nothing to lose. The Bills were made fun of by everyone so much after the Vontae incident. Those players were pissed off and it showed.

The Bills actually have a pretty good team, its the same team that made the playoffs last year with some upgrades and one is at QB. The biggest question mark for me was the oline and how quick would it take Allen to pick up the speed of the NFL.

(09-24-2018, 07:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The Bills actually have a pretty good team, its the same team that made the playoffs last year with some upgrades and one is at QB.  The biggest question mark for me was the oline and how quick would it take Allen to pick up the speed of the NFL.

They’re actually really really bad at almost every single position. The Bills are an abomination of a roster

The thing is, the Jags defense is gonna come out mad. Darnold won't have pleasant memories of Jacksonville.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 09:58 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-24-2018, 09:31 PM)JNev Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 07:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The Bills actually have a pretty good team, its the same team that made the playoffs last year with some upgrades and one is at QB.  The biggest question mark for me was the oline and how quick would it take Allen to pick up the speed of the NFL.

They’re actually really really bad at almost every single position. The Bills are an abomination of a roster

Not really, their defense is pretty good at every level.  White is one of the better young corners in the game, they have an All Pro at safety, Edmunds is one of the better LB prospects to come out the last few years with All Pro potential, and Alexander who was an All Pro a couple years ago and a tackling machine. 

The dline is decent with a number of proven vets and a few nice young players as well.  They also have one of the best backs in the league.  If they get some oline and WR help in next years draft, I see no reason why they wont be back in the playoffs

(09-23-2018, 05:54 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: As long as we can keep Powell under control we should hang 50 on the Jets.

Can't stop Powell, can only hope to contain him.  I'd use the LeBron strategy and let Powell get his points and try to stop the rest of the team.  Dude already have 139 yards this year.  He's on fire !!!