Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Don’t worry guys we’re back on track vs the JETS Sunday

(09-24-2018, 09:38 PM)BJagFanFirst Wrote: The thing is, the Jags defense is gonna come out mad. Darnold won't have pleasant memories of Jacksonville.

That’s what someone said about the Pats after we destroyed them. Look what Detroit did to them. You just never know.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Can easily see us at 2-2 after this weekend. The Jets are another run heavy, stop the run team.

We have more talent than the Jets but shouldn't underestimate this game.

Sholud be one of those games where we see immediately if the team is there or not.For some reason with this staff we either come out firing or we rarely get back into a decent performance if we start sloppy.
If we allow them to stay close then they can hurt us with their runs and those screens with good blocks that our defense has troubles shutting down consistenly.

Have a solid offensive plan, execute and make them one-dimensional, if we do that their offensive line can't protect Darnold all day and he'll force some bad throws-decisions like he has done multiple times in the first 3 games when the game was close.

(09-25-2018, 07:34 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: Can easily see us at 2-2 after this weekend. The Jets are another run heavy, stop the run team.

Just like last year...   I could see this being trouble for us.  I'm sure we will coach Bortles to minimize mistakes and let their defense dictate to us again.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Last year NY beat us on a fluke play where Powell was down and the refs blew the call.

I can’t remember if we had Dareus that game or not. I know they are really good up front on defense so I hope Fournette is ready to go.

Grant should have a good day too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-25-2018, 08:51 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Last year NY beat us on a fluke play where Powell was down and the refs blew the call.

I can’t remember if we had Dareus that game or not. I know they are really good up front on defense so I hope Fournette is ready to go.

Grant should have a good day too.

Not only are they good of front but Lee is looking like one of the better LBs in the game and they have a really good secondary too