Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jurrell Casey is right.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 06:26 PM by YourFather.)

Quote:#Titans' Casey on #Jags: "They getting too much attention. They stacked their roster. They gave over a couple hundred million dollars away and now everybody thinks they the team of the world. But they can't beat us. Until they do it ... then I'll start giving them the respect."

Spot on.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They were clearly the more physical team on the field today.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

It appears the Tacks took this game seriously and the Jags just showed up. Casey is right. They whooped [BLEEP] today, period.

I will never pick the Jags to beat the tacks again. They own us, always have and until I see differently they always will.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

They whipped our bad o line and our offense had its worst day in 2 seasons. It took the world to align for Tennessee to win 9-6. 9 times out of 10 this team wins when their opponent scores 9. They got the one out of the 10...

That said, they seem to beat us on the regular, they do in fact own the Jaguars.

Doesn't really matter what he thinks. Sure they seem to have our number recently. BUT I would rather lose twice a year to them, still win the division and make it to the championship game than beat them twice and come in second in the division.

They may have our number but we can beat the other teams they can't like the Steelers and the Pats.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

(09-23-2018, 08:29 PM)copycat Wrote: I will never pick the Jags to beat the tacks again.  They own us, always have and until I see differently they always will.

Ding ding ding.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 02:29 PM by haveaseat.)

Meanwhile the rest of the NFL world/media doesn't care and they still know the Jags are better. The Titans could best us 100 times in a row and it's still the perception. That's the reason Titans players are so salty about us. When the Seahawks were dominant they'd still lose to the lowly Rams or the Pats dropping their away games to the Dolphins. Sometimes teams just match up better. The Titans couldn't hang with the Steelers or Patriots and we all know it and seen it.

Jurrell Casey is just as dumb and incestuous as the rest of the state he lives in.

(09-24-2018, 02:02 PM)haveaseat Wrote: Meanwhile the rest of the NFL world/media doesn't care and they still know the Jags are better. The Titans could best us 100 times in a row and it's still the perception. Thats the reason Titans players are so salty about us. When the Seahawks were dominant and they'd still lose to the lowly Rams. Sometimes teams just match up better. The Titans couldn't hang with the Steelers or Patriots and we all know it and seen it.

I dont think the Titans played the steelers or the pats this week. They did beat the jags though.
But whatever makes you feel better about it.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-24-2018, 02:29 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 02:02 PM)haveaseat Wrote: Meanwhile the rest of the NFL world/media doesn't care and they still know the Jags are better. The Titans could best us 100 times in a row and it's still the perception. Thats the reason Titans players are so salty about us. When the Seahawks were dominant and they'd still lose to the lowly Rams. Sometimes teams just match up better. The Titans couldn't hang with the Steelers or Patriots and we all know it and seen it.

I dont think the Titans played the steelers or the pats this week. They did beat the jags though.

No they got throttled last year.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 02:32 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

You guys are forgetting one thing. Mularkey couldnt beat the steelers or the pats. He had one game plan and he run it into the ground. That game plan would beat your jags, but not the steelers or the pats.
We now have a staff that knows you have to ADAPT to succeed.

(09-24-2018, 02:31 PM)haveaseat Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 02:29 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I dont think the Titans played the steelers or the pats this week. They did beat the jags though.

No they got throttled last year.

Thats why mularkey got sent packing. So thanks pats
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-24-2018, 02:31 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: You guys are forgetting one thing. Mularkey couldnt beat the steelers or the pats. He had one game plan and he run it into the ground. That game plan would beat your jags, but not the steelers or the pats.
We now have a staff that knows you have to ADAPT to succeed.

(09-24-2018, 02:31 PM)haveaseat Wrote: No they got throttled last year.

Thats why mularkey got sent packing. So thanks pats

We'll see after the Eagles game, right?

Tealbillies sure do talk a lot about incest.

Anywho, if I recollect, the Jaguars didn’t go to the Super Bowl. Plus, you’re supposed to be Jaguars’ fans, not Pats’ fans or Steelers’ fans. So, just what are you obvious failures crowing about?

(09-24-2018, 05:48 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Tealbillies sure do talk a lot about incest.

Anywho, if I recollect, the Jaguars didn’t go to the Super Bowl. Plus, you’re supposed to be Jaguars’ fans, not Pats’ fans or Steelers’ fans. So, just what are you obvious failures crowing about?

Good communicators consider the needs at the listener and use language and context he can understand. That's why we talk in your sister humpin' lingo on dis here interweb writin' doo-hickey.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-24-2018, 05:48 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Tealbillies sure do talk a lot about incest.

Who won the AFC South last year? Who went further in the playoffs?

You can beat the Jags twice every year and I will take those results for two losses.

Cap hell for the Jags is just around the corner. Y’all are going to be bottom scrapers again in no time. How does it feel knowing at your VERY BEST you still can’t beat the Titans? 1999 anyone?

Congratulations on making it further in the playoffs and losing to the same team the Titans did.

(09-25-2018, 09:36 AM)14and3 Wrote: Cap hell for the Jags is just around the corner. Y’all are going to be bottom scrapers again in no time. How does it feel knowing at your VERY BEST you still can’t beat the Titans? 1999 anyone?

Congratulations on making it further in the playoffs and losing to the same team the Titans did.

Lol, at our best? Hardly.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Anyone that's ever been to Jacksonville knows that North Florida contains a special kind of redneckery you won't even find in Tennessee... so uhhhh i'm guessing the people that talk about incest don't actually live in Jax.

(09-25-2018, 12:03 PM)10actyrant Wrote: Anyone that's ever been to Jacksonville knows that North Florida contains a special kind of redneckery you won't even find in Tennessee... so uhhhh i'm guessing the people that talk about incest don't actually live in Jax.

I concur.  I lived there for 4 years.  Huge areas of major white trash including the beach areas (but excluding PVB).  Went back a couple of years ago when I was in the area for a law conference, and looked pretty much the same.  UNF campus has gotten better though.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.