Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Time for some perspective

It was a diviisional game. No matter how much the Browns suck they always play the steelers tough. Divisional opponents know each other well.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Can we look forward to the team that beat us last year and who we play next week? The Jets

(09-24-2018, 11:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Win next week and you've gone 3-1 in the first quarter of the season.

I'll never overlook a bad team again. That's what got us a loss this week. The Jets have a very good defense. If our offense plays like it did Sunday, this game is far from a gimme.

(09-24-2018, 06:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 11:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Win next week and you've gone 3-1 in the first quarter of the season.

I'll never overlook a bad team again. That's what got us a loss this week. The Jets have a very good defense. If our offense plays like it did Sunday, this game is far from a gimme.

Don't worry. I believe that this Jaguars team will take out their frustration on the Jets and win comfortably.

This loss is potentially huge.  We get another shot at them, but it's a Thursday night road game which road teams tend to not fare well in.  Lot of football left to be played for sure, but we really missed a golden opportunity letting that one go.  So many minor things could have changed too and we win that game.  What a frustrating loss.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-24-2018, 06:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

At this point I think the offensive struggles are just a factor of playing Tennessee. We were miserable offensively in last year's games too, something about that matchup makes the team choke.

I think they bounce back this week.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 09:09 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

(09-24-2018, 08:24 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 06:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'll never overlook a bad team again. That's what got us a loss this week. The Jets have a very good defense. If our offense plays like it did Sunday, this game is far from a gimme.

At this point I think the offensive struggles are just a factor of playing Tennessee. We were miserable offensively in last year's games too, something about that matchup makes the team choke.

I think they bounce back this week.
The offense wasn’t great in week 1 either. 168 yards  passing and 137 yards rushing with 41 of those on the long run by Bortles. 6 quarters of good/ok offense and 6 quarters of bad offense. That side of the ball has to get consistently better or this team is not going to go very far.
Jaguars Fundamentalist