Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Intresting Jurrel Casey Article. Titans knew Blake couldn't beat them.

(09-30-2018, 04:58 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: As a Jags fan, I stopped watching the Jags in 3Q.  I put on the Tacks in our box in the stadium. 

I hope you are taking a nap right now. You clearly had too much to drink at the game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I did. But TN is our main rival after today. They beat us and the best.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(09-30-2018, 06:26 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: I did.  But TN is our main rival after today.  They beat us and the best.

Who is the AFC South Champion? Oh right, that would be the Jags still

Corrrect. But we're down in 2018 so far
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(09-30-2018, 08:39 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: Corrrect.  But we're down in 2018 so far

No titles given in September.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-30-2018, 05:29 PM)BritJag Wrote:
(09-30-2018, 04:58 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: As a Jags fan, I stopped watching the Jags in 3Q.  I put on the Tacks in our box in the stadium.  TN game today against Philly tells me the South is going thru Nashville.  This Landry kid is really good.  His trip sack saved TN [BLEEP] today.   Casey was a monster again.  Jags have got to stay on TN tail.  TN defense is the real deal folks.  I thought the Jags had the best D by far in the South,  I no longer believe it.  Landry Evans and Casey were spectacular today in this Philly game.  I don't see Blake beating Philly's D.  TN abandoned the run and gave the ball to Mariota and he became the white McNair today.  Their new OC is the [BLEEP].  They converted three 4th downs on their GW drive in OT against the SB champs.  TN is no paper tiger.  Conklin's return neutralized the DE.  Jax is still better on D than Philly because of their secondary but Mariota sent a message the last two weeks.  I want to see Mariota against NE now.  

If he wins that TN is the team to beat in my estimation as much as it pains me.

Ugh. Pukeworthy titans. That winning drive literally sapped the joy derived from the Jags' win. Even when the Jags get 500+ yards and potentially could have been lauded, the titans steal our thunder, yet again. Fox aired the game in DC so I watched it all. Yes titans D is legit, but why can't Blake and the Jags O beat Philly's D if Ms. Mary and his O can? Also, white McNair? Check Ms. Mary's ethnicity again.

Anyway, a fantastic thrilling win for them. They are a tough, gritty, determined bunch. Scrappy and fight to the end. Congrats to Nashville Dave n co.

Thanks alot. I appreciate it. The one thing that excites me the most is the tacks new coaching staff. Upgrades at every position..

Congrats to you guys too. Took care of those jets like you were supposed to. Maybe you can slow down patches and his chefs next wk..
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-30-2018, 10:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

No titles given in September.

+1

This clown has something derogative to say about someone on the Jaguars every week. Honestly we should just have a poster of him in the locker room as permanent bulletin board material.
No pain, no gain.

Playing out similarly to 2017 so far.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.