Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Manish Metah can't handle the loss

This fellow needs a diaper and a swaddle blanket. What a putz.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-03-2018, 07:18 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 07:54 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m glad you guys answered earlier who the [BLEEP] this was...
(edited)

I am certainly no fan of Manish Mehta.  He has offered any number of inane anti Jaguars articles over the years, and he deserves a healthy dose of bashing from Jaguars fans for his latest bout of whining.

That said, I will gladly accept the consternation and disapproval from my board mates for raising this issue, and I will take the warning from mods if need be, but why in the hell is the association made by the poster quoted here allowed to stand?

edited

Said poster will be warned for such a post in the future. Sorry I missed it.

Why is this 3 pages long? I feel like Mehta met his goal he ruffled a feather somewhere in a lot of u. It was a simple click and move a long. Mehta just baits for clicks.

(10-03-2018, 06:42 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 11:02 AM)Deacon Wrote: Probably my favorite football quote ever.

I don't know how I missed this one earlier, but to the best of my recollection, this is the first I've heard it.

It is a great quote.

Read up on the story behind the quote. Classic Hayes.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(10-01-2018, 06:51 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: https://twitter.com/greggrosenthal/statu...31681?s=19

This one had to win the internet for Monday.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Be glad we didn’t go for an onside kick afterwards

(10-04-2018, 08:09 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Why is this 3 pages long?

Because great people like you keep posting in it!
Thanks for adding to the discussion!

(10-03-2018, 07:18 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 07:54 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m glad you guys answered earlier who the [BLEEP] this was...
(edited)

I am certainly no fan of Manish Mehta.  He has offered any number of inane anti Jaguars articles over the years, and he deserves a healthy dose of bashing from Jaguars fans for his latest bout of whining.

That said, I will gladly accept the consternation and disapproval from my board mates for raising this issue, and I will take the warning from mods if need be, but why in the hell is the association made by the poster quoted here allowed to stand?

Been a bit since I’ve been in this thread.  Catching up.  My apologies if it offended anyone.  I honestly had no clue who it was. The thread title (Never hearing of that name before) Came off to me as what I posted.  Certainly didn’t mean any harm.   I don’t mean to hijack the thread, or intend to go further in explanation. Again, my bad.

On topic, I was surprised to see them go for two.  But it does make sense.  It’s nice seeing this team start to enforce their will on other teams.  I like the aggressiveness they’re showing this year.  I think the loss to the Pats last year taught them to keep the foot on the gas.