Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Limited Apparel Options for Jags Gear

I did not realize until I was looking around for some new Jags gear online how limited their stuff is compared to the the majority of other teams. The Nike officially licensed gear from the team store is a fraction of what is available for other teams. I wanted a teal dry fit shirt with the big Jaguar logo and its amazing to me that it doesn't exist. Also, there are like three options for hoodies and jackets, and all are black in comparison to literally any and all color combos for many other teams. I realize its a smaller market team and that is why but that does not change my frustration.

I appreciate you guys hearing me out. I feel a lot better

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

#becauseJaguars..... lol I also feel your frustration too though.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Just buy tacks gear. Show them jags
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(10-02-2018, 05:03 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Just buy tacks gear. Show them jags

Agree. It's cheap and conveniently available at nearly every thrift store.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Businesses don't tend to produce items with close to zero demand. The Jags simply do not have many people that want to buy their gear. Until that changes items will be limited.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-02-2018, 05:10 PM)B2hibry Wrote:

Tacks gear is too scratchy, I prefer the Charmin.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-02-2018, 06:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 05:10 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Agree. It's cheap and conveniently available at nearly every thrift store.

Tacks gear is too scratchy, I prefer the Charmin.

Tacks gear works for me better than that John Wayne tp.  Tacks gear was made for it.

(10-02-2018, 06:01 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Businesses don't tend to produce items with close to zero demand. The Jags simply do not have many people that want to buy their gear. Until that changes items will be limited.

There’s huge demand for the teal Nike polos hence them being sold out.

The nfl shop needs to replenish the items and provide a wider variety like OP said. There is demand.

Imagine living in Canada lol. I've bought every jags thing I've ever seen

I was just looking at the new jerseys earlier and the only Limited Jersey options are Ramsey, Fournette and Bortles. 

They have more choice in the game jerseys but I'm not spending $100 on a tacky jersey.

(10-02-2018, 05:10 PM)B2hibry Wrote:

You get a nice hot bowl of soup with tacks gear, and in a pinch, substitutes for toilet paper.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 11:24 AM by UKJag.)

(10-02-2018, 03:02 PM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote: I did not realize until I was looking around for some new Jags gear online how limited their stuff is compared to the the majority of other teams. The Nike officially licensed gear from the team store is a fraction of what is available for other teams. I wanted a teal dry fit shirt with the big Jaguar logo and its amazing to me that it doesn't exist. Also, there are like three options for hoodies and jackets, and all are black in comparison to literally any and all color combos for many other teams. I realize its a smaller market team and that is why but that does not change my frustration.

I appreciate you guys hearing me out. I feel a lot better

You wanna try getting stuff in the UK... it's even less than is on the NFL Shop there branded as NFL Shop Europe. And unless you know someone in the states who can forward items bought there the customs charge to buy from the US here outweighs any desire to purchase. As soon as that gift option is checked on the customs declaration though it becomes cheaper to buy from there.