Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Colts play the Patriots in New England for an early start in Week 5,  as it will effect the AFC South standings, with kickoff by 8:20 P.M. Eastern Time.  NO injuries, and GO NFL!   Wink

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tough to know who to root for in this one. If the jags beat the chiefs, it would be better for patriots to lose tonight. If the jags lose to the chiefs, hard to say what the better outcome would be tonight.

(10-04-2018, 01:33 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Tough to know who to root for in this one. If the jags beat the chiefs, it would be better for patriots to lose tonight. If the jags lose to the chiefs, hard to say what the better outcome would be tonight.

Either way, the tacks are gonna win the division
[Image: incredulous.gif]

I've got Michel and Gronk in fantasy. My opponent has White and Ebron.

Going to be watching closely.

(10-04-2018, 01:33 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Tough to know who to root for in this one. If the jags beat the chiefs, it would be better for patriots to lose tonight. If the jags lose to the chiefs, hard to say what the better outcome would be tonight.

Nah... Easiest path to the playoffs is for the AFCS crown.
Easiest way for that to happen is divisional opponents lose every game.

We have the head to head against the Pats already. And they've already lost 2 games. Likely another loss or 2 in their future with that defense.

Fully expect the patriots to win. Would be best for The jags if they win. But, if the colts manage to win, I won’t be too terribly upset seeing the pats sitting at 2-3. Hopefully it’ll be the beginning of the end for them.

ummmm....can they tie?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

as long as Michel gets 3 tds noething else matters.

Luck has been good, they could put up a big number against NE. Colts D has also surprisingly not been that bad. Leonard looks like a stud. I rather the Colts win this game and set the Pats back even more.

(10-04-2018, 07:45 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Luck has been good, they could put up a big number against NE. Colts D has also surprisingly not been that bad. Leonard looks like a stud. I rather the Colts win this game and set the Pats back even more.

I'm quite the opposite.  I would rather see a division opponent lose each and every time.  Winning the division is more important than being afraid of a historically (recently) good team.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Patriots just strolled down the field for a TD, even after converting a 1st and 15 following a penalty.  Looking good so far.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Well let's hope Indy D can step up or this game will be over by the half. Luck usually terrible against pats

(10-04-2018, 08:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 07:45 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Luck has been good, they could put up a big number against NE. Colts D has also surprisingly not been that bad. Leonard looks like a stud. I rather the Colts win this game and set the Pats back even more.

I'm quite the opposite.  I would rather see a division opponent lose each and every time.  Winning the division is more important than being afraid of a historically (recently) good team.
Colts have zero chance at winning the division lol. The goal is the Super Bowl and I rather the road be through duval than foxborough. Pats loss would be huge.

(10-04-2018, 08:46 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 08:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I'm quite the opposite.  I would rather see a division opponent lose each and every time.  Winning the division is more important than being afraid of a historically (recently) good team.
Colts have zero chance at winning the division lol. The goal is the Super Bowl and I rather the road be through duval than foxborough. Pats loss would be huge.

At this point, the road to the Super Bowl is almost through Duval and is nowhere near being through Foxborough.

colts have no hope of even going 8-8. A pats loss here far more beneficial

After the 1st quarter, the Patriots are almost dominating this game.  The Colts are suffering from drops from receivers and a worn out kicker.  I love it.

clots in the basement again this year. That’s a shame
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Michel should have been called for the helmet rule.

Brady BARELY got that ball over the plane.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 09:11 PM by lastonealive.)

Luck missed back to back throws on the last drive before the missed fg. He's been drinking and dunking fine while behind but can he throw deep anymore to Hilton?

that throw to ebron...wow

Lucks arm is shot. Couldn't even throw across his body to a wide open ebron. The ball was a dying quail the entire time.