Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football

(10-04-2018, 11:20 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 09:53 PM)lastonealive Wrote: It's everyone else's fault though. Must suck to be his teammate

Well already garbage time. So we can hear about how well luck played to get his 300 yards

Well I called it. Seen this sorry story for years.

You called nothing. He got his team to within one score with 12 minutes left in the game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

How is that any different to what I wrote? I predicted he would get a ton of garbage and be applauded.

Yep, when does the sports media start calling out Luck for his garbage time production?

(10-04-2018, 11:06 PM)DuvalJag Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 10:38 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I just recently visited there not too long ago, the city is a bit rough in quite a few areas, especially with the construction going on harbor side. The roads there were God awful lol. We went and ate at Legal near the Trade/Convention Center several times. Coworkers are big seafood lovers. Every sports channel I tried to watch couldn't shut up about The Pats, it was the week they did held their scrimmage. Glad my stay was temporary lol.

Boston is a horrible city to live in, I just don’t see the rave fo it. High rent, tiny apartments, pot holes everywhere, and the worst traffic grid on the face of this earth. Looks like the blue ponies are back in the game. TBH every team that plays the Cheats should be in the game, their defense is horror bad, what happened to Miami last week I wonder?

Did they ever finish 'the big dig'?  What a mess that was, it seemed like it went on forever.  Or is it still going on?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-05-2018, 12:22 AM)lastonealive Wrote: How is that any different to what I wrote? I predicted he would get a ton of garbage and be applauded.

How is it garbage time when his team was within one score with 10 minutes left?

Call me crazy, but I thought Luck looked pretty damn good.

(10-05-2018, 11:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Call me crazy, but I thought Luck looked pretty damn good.

He did. Too bad for the colts he was the only guy doing so. 

They’ve got a major injury bug infestation going on.

(10-05-2018, 11:06 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 12:22 AM)lastonealive Wrote: How is that any different to what I wrote? I predicted he would get a ton of garbage and be applauded.

How is it garbage time when his team was within one score with 10 minutes left?

Same standard that was applied to Bortles for many of his games.

(10-05-2018, 03:48 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 11:06 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: How is it garbage time when his team was within one score with 10 minutes left?

Same standard that was applied to Bortles for many of his games.

Yep, he had plenty of TDS that got the team within striking distance that season and they were called garbage.

(10-05-2018, 11:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Call me crazy, but I thought Luck looked pretty damn good.

Yeah he did in the second half when the pats eased off.

His int before the half meant they needed a miracle.

Colts are 11-16 when he is the qb since 2015. Not to mention he averages 2 interceptions per playoff game. Can you imagine if bortles did that???