Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football

They may want to consider just sitting Luck for another year since his ball has no zip on it. Then again, they are paying $25 million per year for him ...... no win situation there.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There's the classic Luck INT

It's everyone else's fault though. Must suck to be his teammate

Well already garbage time. So we can hear about how well luck played to get his 300 yards

Stick a fork in this game.  I'm going to bed.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

The real problem is Lucks main strength has been breaking tackles and holding on to the ball a long time to hit huge yardage to TY Hilton

A luck with no arm who can't take a hit is essentially useless as he isn't a particularly smart or accurate qb and definitely not known for quick decisions.

Colts look pretty bad tonight.. I was actually surprised how good they looked in some of their games like they smacked the Redskins in Washington and almost beat the Eagles in Philadelphia. Patriots are making them look dismal and hopeless tonight.
No pain, no gain.

Oh goody guess I’ll have to drive to work with the radio off since I live in Boston. I can not wait to leave this pot hole dump!

You just aren't getting holding calls when you play the Pats. Double so in foxboro
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(10-04-2018, 10:28 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: Oh goody guess I’ll have to drive to work with the radio off since I live in Boston. I can not wait to leave this pot hole dump!

I just recently visited there not too long ago, the city is a bit rough in quite a few areas, especially with the construction going on harbor side. The roads there were God awful lol. We went and ate at Legal near the Trade/Convention Center several times. Coworkers are big seafood lovers. Every sports channel I tried to watch couldn't shut up about The Pats, it was the week they did held their scrimmage. Glad my stay was temporary lol.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 10:48 PM by MoJagFan.)

Dang those drops are awful. I love the conversation of the Pat's being back as well. Crazy game. Was looking like a blow out initially.
The Khan Years

This game just got interesting

Well that's the game.

(10-04-2018, 10:38 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 10:28 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: Oh goody guess I’ll have to drive to work with the radio off since I live in Boston. I can not wait to leave this pot hole dump!

I just recently visited there not too long ago, the city is a bit rough in quite a few areas, especially with the construction going on harbor side. The roads there were God awful lol. We went and ate at Legal near the Trade/Convention Center several times. Coworkers are big seafood lovers. Every sports channel I tried to watch couldn't shut up about The Pats, it was the week they did held their scrimmage. Glad my stay was temporary lol.

Boston is a horrible city to live in, I just don’t see the rave fo it. High rent, tiny apartments, pot holes everywhere, and the worst traffic grid on the face of this earth. Looks like the blue ponies are back in the game. TBH every team that plays the Cheats should be in the game, their defense is horror bad, what happened to Miami last week I wonder?

Gordon, Gronk, Michel, Edleman. That offense is scary all of a sudden.

If Jags are to have home field advantage , we can’t see another tacks performance this season. Hopefully we beat the Chiefs and the Chiefs beat The Cheats

Luck went with the more difficult pass as well. He had a guy sitting in the soft spot of the defense in the middle of the field. He didn't look off his primary. These things happen.

Oh well was interesting for a bit.
The Khan Years

How does Josh Gordon come in and just make a big impact right away?

Oh well, stay the come back. Good night Jag nation, I’ll listen to CDs on the way to work.

(10-04-2018, 09:53 PM)lastonealive Wrote: It's everyone else's fault though. Must suck to be his teammate

Well already garbage time. So we can hear about how well luck played to get his 300 yards

Well I called it. Seen this sorry story for years.