Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyle Brandt DESTROYS the tacks

This is incredible.

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/10478206...24256?s=19

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOL.  That was funny.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Cant be mad at K.B. . Never forget my cousin comin down from Philly when i was a kid. "Do you have pepsi down there?"
She was super cute though.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

A tacks v skins Super Bowl is something out of my worst nightmares.

That said, that was a nice bit of smack.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

That was good. Isn’t he a tack fan though?

(10-05-2018, 09:06 AM)Jags Wrote: That was good.  Isn’t he a tack fan though?

Yep. I wouldnt say he was DESTROYING the tacks. I took it more as destroying the ignorant general public

(10-05-2018, 09:44 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:

Yep. I wouldnt say he was DESTROYING the tacks. I took it more as destroying the ignorant general public

I took it as trying to fire them up.

(10-05-2018, 09:44 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:

He was telling the titans to change the narrative and its up to the titans to do that.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018, 11:52 AM by Caldrac.)

I agree. That was a pretty great take on Lewan's comments. And he's speaking the truth. And a lot of that same stuff applies to our team and our city as well.

Nobody wanted to see a Jacksonville Vs. Philadelphia Superbowl eight months ago. It was bad enough nationally that the NFC Championship game was being duked out between two back-up QB's. We NEED guys like Nate Burelson and Kyle Brandt hyping us up. We NEED guys like Colin Cowherd and Skip Bayless hyping us up. It gives us more exposure.

How many of you on here. And answer it honestly. How many of you on here were upset when you realized we only truly earned ONE prime time slot this season? I don't count TNF. Those are always a given for all 32 teams.

But how in the hell did the Patriots game, an AFCC rematch not get that SNF slot? How could we not get a MNF game this year? They could have slotted us on MNF during an away game at DAL. Or made that yet another SNF game since the NFL loves to shove Dallas and New York down the Country's throat market wise.

People outside of Jacksonville [BLEEP] about this team being a small market and it lacks exposure. We don't control who gets the exposure. The NFL does. After all the craziness this team put on display last year they deserved and earned more than just one SNF game in November against the Pittsburgh Stinkers. Hell. Even this KC game could have been a good one for SNF. And it would have been reasonable with both of us coming off a play-off run last year.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-05-2018, 11:50 AM)Caldrac Wrote: We NEED guys like Colin Cowherd and Skip Bayless
Never have I disagreed more with a statement on this board.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018, 12:31 PM by Caldrac.)

(10-05-2018, 12:14 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 11:50 AM)Caldrac Wrote: We NEED guys like Colin Cowherd and Skip Bayless
Never have I disagreed more with a statement on this board.

Agree to disagree. I am not a big fan of either one of them. But they're at least giving this team praise nationally when it comes to weekly match ups and long term staying power in the power rankings. It helps grow this market. 

And with old timers like Brady, Roethlisberger and Rivers nearing the end of the road. It'll potentially be wide open for this team to cement some strong [BLEEP] roots in the AFC for at least the next 2 - 3 years. 

Have to learn how to take in the bad with the good sometimes. People get upset on here when Ramsey starts jawing and hyping up his own game day match-ups. I love it. It's a headline. It gets plastered everywhere on ESPN, FOX Sports, Yahoo Sports, NFL Network, etc. Keep the hype up.

[Image: DismalThreadbareAmericancrocodile-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Entertaining? Yes. Destruction? Nah. If anything it was "you don't get mentions cuz you're the red headed step child... and I hate it for you, show the world whats up"

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018, 01:14 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

What he said about the tacks being the 3rd most popular team in tennessee is what gets me. The orange vol worship is out of control. Who cares if tennessees golden boy peyton is on the sideline.
When manning was in his prime, and the tacks were horrible, indy would put 50 burgers on the tacks and tennessee was happy about it. In eastern tennessee, wjhl would show colts games instead of tacks games for [BLEEP] sake

The Vols were there looooong before the oilers came.....and they'll be there long after .
the tacks move to like San Antonio.
"half the people in America still think Jeff Fisher is your head coach."......" your uniforms are USFL" .... Pure gold right there

btw I attended UT. Love the Jaguars, Georgia Bulldogs and Tennesse Volunteers. Weird I know.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

While Brandt’s little soliloquy came off like he stayed up too late drinking wine and binge watching old Aaron Sorkin series, those uniforms are really terrible, LOL.

Nice to say that about someone else’s team for a change.

(10-05-2018, 02:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: While Brandt’s little soliloquy came off like he stayed up too late drinking wine and binge watching old Aaron Sorkin series, those uniforms are really terrible, LOL.

The numbers are awful.  What's the deal with that?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-05-2018, 02:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: While Brandt’s little soliloquy came off like he stayed up too late drinking wine and binge watching old Aaron Sorkin series, those uniforms are really terrible, LOL.

The light blues are the worst, as usual. I dont mind the whites. Dark blues are alright. The numbers have kinda grown on me. They even got the field numbers in that style.

(10-05-2018, 02:59 PM)Rico Wrote:

The numbers are awful.  What's the deal with that?

Their numbers have that little eyeliner wing that women put on thinking it looks attractive.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018, 04:40 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(10-05-2018, 03:13 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 02:59 PM)Rico Wrote: The numbers are awful.  What's the deal with that?

Their numbers have that little eyeliner wing that women put on thinking it looks attractive.

Hahaha. The egyptian street hustler look

We cant have the tacks without some tacky [BLEEP] uniforms

(10-05-2018, 03:12 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:

The light blues are the worst, as usual. I dont mind the whites. Dark blues are alright. The numbers have kinda grown on me. They even got the field numbers in that style.

It’s cute you think you know what that word means.

(10-05-2018, 04:40 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 03:13 PM)Jags Wrote: Their numbers have that little eyeliner wing that women put on thinking it looks attractive.

Hahaha. The egyptian street hustler look

We cant have the tacks without some tacky [BLEEP] uniforms

The numbers, the sword graphic on the shoulder of the jersey, the fact they didn’t fix the thumbtack. 
Perfect storm of awful. They totally deserve that uniform.