Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
and a healthy Teddy Bridgewater...

...is just sitting there in New Orleans.

Honestly, if you guys had him behind center with that D and with that bull of a RB, you all would be in the SB this year.

I and many others have no idea why you signed Blake to such a stupid deal. Teddy is smart, and can perform when it matters. A perfect fit for Jacksonville.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bridgewater is garbanzo beans, please leave the board and go back to watching your son sit on the bench in NO, Mrs. Bridgewater.

Lol

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 09:02 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Bustwater blew out his knee without even being touched. Behind our OL his toothpick legs would get shattered. Easy pass.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Id rather try Kessler than trade for brittle Bridgewater and im not at that point yet. Hard pass on Teddy boy. I kind of wish we took a flyer on Alex Smith though, especially with hindsight knowing Fourntette wouldn't be available for many of our games so far.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 01:18 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(10-07-2018, 08:38 PM)Jdr6000 Wrote: ...is just sitting there in New Orleans.

Honestly, if you guys had him behind center with that D and with that bull of a RB, you all would be in the SB this year.

I and many others have no idea why you signed Blake to such a stupid deal. Teddy is smart, and can perform when it matters. A perfect fit for Jacksonville.

.... and pick #31 or #32 in next years NFL Draft?  NO THANKS !!!

Lol. Teddy is going to have a fabulous career in the NFL. I just hate that your crazy good team won't be able to bring home a SB. It's rare to have all the pieces in place like you all do in all areas outside of QB. And the QB position is what will deny the covered trophy.

(10-08-2018, 02:57 PM)Jdr6000 Wrote: Lol. Teddy is going to have a fabulous career in the NFL. I just hate that your crazy good team won't be able to bring home a SB. It's rare to have all the pieces in place like you all do in all areas outside of QB. And the QB position is what will deny the covered trophy.

I have no idea if Bridgewater will have a nice career or not, but the Jags currently do not have "all the pieces outside of QB" unfortunately. 

We are on our third string LT, lost our only receiving threat at TE and we're missing two of our top three RBs.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 05:57 PM by Jags.)

(10-08-2018, 02:57 PM)Jdr6000 Wrote: Lol. Teddy is going to have a fabulous career in the NFL. I just hate that your crazy good team won't be able to bring home a SB. It's rare to have all the pieces in place like you all do in all areas outside of QB. And the QB position is what will deny the covered trophy.

Take out “Teddy” and insert “Tebow” and I’d say I have heard this (or very similar) before.

Edit: I apologize for saying the ‘T” word.

Bridgewater season stats. 3 rushing attempts for -3 yards. Scrub.

(10-08-2018, 11:22 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Bridgewater season stats. 3 rushing attempts for -3 yards. Scrub.

Beast mode

TIL Yeldon is a bull.

He's also as brittle as Mr. Glass from Unbreakable. He would be on IR by now behind this offensive line. And that "bull" of a RB has the durability of a calf at the moment. So... nice try. 

Womp....womp....wa-ommmmmmpppppppp.....
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2018, 03:24 PM by Jagwired.)

The only reason chicken legs is healthy is because he ain't playing. If he had been playing he would be broken again.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Kessler is pretty much Teddy without the noodle legs

There sure is a lot of confidence around here about a guy who has had one injury so far...

(10-16-2018, 07:55 PM)Upper Wrote: There sure is a lot of confidence around here about a guy who has had one injury so far...

Same.

I would honestly take Bridewater over windup Bortles.

Ahem. 

Teddy is a Florida native. 
100% healthy.
Throwing ROPES in practice.

He's a lockeroom galvanizer and fans live him.
Make the move you should have several months ago.
Nothing else remotely available that can help get this solid team into a deep playoff run.

(10-21-2018, 09:39 PM)Jdr6000 Wrote: Ahem. 

Teddy is a Florida native. 
100% healthy.
Throwing ROPES in practice.

He's a lockeroom galvanizer and fans live him.
Make the move you should have several months ago.
Nothing else remotely available that can help get this solid team into a deep playoff run.

You're right, we should have done it several months ago. Unfortunately we didn't, and the Saints gave up a valuable 3rd round pick for him to be their Nick Foles in case anything happens to Brees. They aren't trading him.

I'll stick with Kessler for this season and try to get our franchise QB in the next draft.