Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kanye West

Love what this man is doing. The MSM does not know how to handle this guy and it is hilarious to watch.

He said some interesting things and speaks some serious truth.

Keep it up Ye!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Haha you are trolling us after all! Good work.

I seriously thought you had been serious about this Trump stuff.

According to some on the left, he's the "token negro".

I personally don't really care about musician's or actor's politics, but it seems to be a "thing" nowadays.  The real story is how the "tolerant" and "inclusive" left can't handle a black man being conservative or supporting the current administration.  They immediately assign a label (token in this case) to that person if it doesn't agree with them.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Don't follow fox news it will only make you more ridiculous.

So now black people are being racist to black people?

(10-11-2018, 09:31 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Don't follow fox news it will only make you more ridiculous.

Yes. The left is scared to death of what Kanye is doing.

Kanye is a moron no matter his politics. He's probably just seeking publicity and Trump is happy to lap it up to show he has a black friend.

Nobody is scared of anything he has no credibility.

He started hanging with the guy during the transition.

And in the Trump economy, black entrepreneurship is up over 400%

(10-11-2018, 09:37 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Kanye is a moron no matter his politics. He's probably just seeking publicity and Trump is happy to lap it up to show he has a black friend.

Lay off the CNN. Its bad for your health.

I don't watch CNN? Rupert Murdoch's fox and related businesses however are world wide and very powerful purveyor of fake news.

(10-11-2018, 09:31 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Don't follow fox news it will only make you more ridiculous.

It's not a new thing. Never heard the term House Negro or its uglier sister before? You might be too uninformed to participate here my friend.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I thought being uninformed is a prerequisite to posting around here judging by the topics?

What he's basically saying is just think for yourself. You don't have to wear a MAGA hat. But don't let anyone threaten or shame you into voting against your own instincts.

Think for yourself but make sure Uncle Rupert supplies your source of news to made judgement on.

(10-11-2018, 10:21 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I thought being uninformed is a prerequisite to posting around here judging by the topics?

Lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-11-2018, 09:37 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Kanye is a moron no matter his politics. He's probably just seeking publicity and Trump is happy to lap it up to show he has a black friend.

This. But I think you're wrong about his credibility among the young black folks. He has plenty there....or he did. I guess now he'll get called Uncle Tom like Ben Carson did when he was running for POTUS.

I don’t think he’s a moron, but I don’t think he’s as smart as he thinks he is.

He’s not a wagon I’d hitch my horse to but I think he makes a lot of good points.

(10-11-2018, 10:21 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I thought being uninformed is a prerequisite to posting around here judging by the topics?

So that's why you post here. Now your comments make sense in context.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-11-2018, 11:08 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

This. But I think you're wrong about his credibility among the young black folks. He has plenty there....or he did. I guess now he'll get called Uncle Tom like Ben Carson did when he was running for POTUS.

He had credibility, until he called for the abolishment of the 13th amendment. Now, he might be the most hated man in the black community. He needs to get back on his meds, before he does any more damage to his reputation. Personally, I hate the guy and his wife, so I love watching him "burn his own house down." I hope he keeps riding the "crazy train."

(10-11-2018, 08:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Love what this man is doing. The MSM does not know how to handle this guy and it is hilarious to watch.

Keep it up Ye!
Lol you’re hilarious.

Now you care about a musicians political views? 

Kanye is married to a Kardashian. He’s just doing this to stay in the public eye since his music is not what it used to be.

(10-12-2018, 06:50 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 08:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Love what this man is doing. The MSM does not know how to handle this guy and it is hilarious to watch.

Keep it up Ye!
Lol you’re hilarious.

Now you care about a musicians political views? 

Kanye is married to a Kardashian. He’s just doing this to stay in the public eye since his music is not what it used to be.

I don't care about any musician or actor's views, including Ye. 

I just think it is absolutely hilarious that this guy basically has "screw you" money and is untouchable and can't be stopped by the democratic plantation masters. 

Right now, Trump's support among AA is 28%. Even if the real number is HALF of that, the democratic party is dead.