Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kanye West

(10-30-2018, 07:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 08:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Love what this man is doing. The MSM does not know how to handle this guy and it is hilarious to watch.

He said some interesting things and speaks some serious truth.

Keep it up Ye!
Lol

Everything he said is how he felt. He said he loved Trump and hugged the man. I believe he still feels this way.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-30-2018, 07:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 07:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Lol

Everything he said is how he felt. He said he loved Trump and hugged the man. I believe he still feels this way.
Good for you.

You should definitely believe everything he says.

(10-30-2018, 07:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 07:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Lol

This is the man who stole the mic from Taylor Swift because he thought Beyonce's video was better.
The man who led hundreds of fans to jump into a lake because...well, because?
The man who almost stole the mic from Beck because he thought Beyonce's album was better.
The man who lectured an awards show audience on why his album was better then the album that won...without being invited to do so.
The man who, during a telethon for Katrina, randomly said, "George W. Bush doesn't care about black people."--how are the right-wingers that love Kanye now rectifying that little shitshow?
The man who once said that AIDS was a man-made disease placed in Africa to kill black people.
The man who decided that the best way to "sing" Bohemian Rhapsody at a concert in England was to let the album track play and throw in an off-key word every other line or so.
The man who went to visit a college in Detroit and decided to stand on a table and tell anyone in earshot to leave Elon Musk alone.

I choose not to believe anything that comes from Kanye West, because I'm not sure that he has the mental capacity to believe anything himself.

(10-30-2018, 08:23 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 07:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Everything he said is how he felt. He said he loved Trump and hugged the man. I believe he still feels this way.

This is the man who stole the mic from Taylor Swift because he thought Beyonce's video was better.
The man who almost stole the mic from Beck because he thought Beyonce's album was better.
The man who lectured an awards show audience on why his album was better then the album that won...without being invited to do so.
The man who, during a telethon for Katrina, randomly said, "George W. Bush doesn't care about black people."--how are the right-wingers that love Kanye now rectifying that little shitshow?
The man who once said that AIDS was a man-made disease placed in Africa to kill black people.
The man who decided that the best way to "sing" Bohemian Rhapsody at a concert in England was to let the album track play and throw in an off-key word every other line or so.
The man who went to visit a college in Detroit and decided to stand on a table and tell anyone in earshot to leave Elon Musk alone.

I choose not to believe anything that comes from Kanye West, because I'm not sure that he has the mental capacity to believe anything himself.

If he made only 1 black person question if the democrats still have their best interests at heart, he served a purpose.

(10-30-2018, 08:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 08:23 PM)TJBender Wrote: This is the man who stole the mic from Taylor Swift because he thought Beyonce's video was better.

If he made only 1 black person question if the democrats still have their best interests at heart, he served a purpose.

Judging by the looks he was getting while standing on a table ranting about Elon Musk, I'm not sure anyone, black or white, takes him seriously anymore.

It's concerning that I have to put "anymore" at the end of that sentence.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2018, 09:34 PM by mikesez.)

(10-30-2018, 07:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So he was outed by Candace Owens for creating the brexitlogo and is now making a U-turn?

I tried to explain to you people that Candace Owens is a shameless grifting provacateur, maybe you are starting to see that now.

Kanye may not be mentally well anymore but he has spent twenty years of his life using his creativity to make money and Candace thought she could attach his name to a design that he was not involved in creating.  There are tricks you could pull on Kanye, but that's not one of them.  But you won't see that. Kanye is confused now, you'll say.  He was lucid when he praised Trump but now he's having an episode and he just forgot his collaboration on logo design with Candace Owens, right?

This is how the grift squad operates.  They teach you to think in only in black and white, such that anyone who ever tries to pierce the veil and expose them automatically becomes and Enemy that is Not To Be Trusted. That way you can keep believing their Pleasant Lies that you wanted to believe anyway. Essential oils cure infections.  Multi level marketing is your path to health and wealth.  For-profit colleges will put you on a path to career success.  The third, fourth, and fifth gun you add to your personal arsenal all significantly add to the security of your home. Gold certificates purchased over the internet will actually be honored and be redeemable when or if the country has a real emergency. Significant numbers of black people are converting to Republican voters because they love Donald Trump. Twitter hashtags like #walkaway and #blexit were actually started and promoted by actual American black people. A couple thousand unarmed Hondurans who aren't even a third of the way through Mexico are a threat to national security and you should worry about them more than access to health insurance for you and your family. It's urgent that you donate to Turning Point USA today so we can keep exposing the truth.

One born every minute.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Ben Shapiro had the best read on this from the beginning. Basically its cool that Ye, has publicly praised and hung with the President, but in reality he never espoused that he had converted to Thomas Sowell conservatism. He found common cause with the economic and urban renewal of the MAGA train, but from the first tweet he basically said that there were still differences he had with Trump and mainstream conservatism. Which is fine. You need moderates and especially moderate blacks. But, don't mistake him for a died in the wool Hannity clone that is down for anything having to do with bashing anything on the left. I think Owens attributing something to him that he didn't actually create made him feel used, which is the worst possible outcome. IT's one thing to say that he has a different opinion on a specific issue, but it's a whole other thing for him to say that he feels USED.

Black Americans are starting to have a conversation about why we believe what we believe and a lot more people are opening their minds to the GOP etc. That's real, but its bad optics to have the new poster child saying that he feels USED 7 days out from the midterms.

(10-30-2018, 10:24 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Black Americans are starting to have a conversation about why we believe what we believe and a lot more people are opening their minds to the GOP etc.  That's real, but its bad optics to have the new poster child saying that he feels USED 7 days out from the midterms.

It's Kanye. He's being taken as seriously now as he ever has been about anything...which is not much.

(10-30-2018, 10:24 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Ben Shapiro had the best read on this from the beginning.  Basically its cool that Ye, has publicly praised and hung with the President, but in reality he never espoused that he had converted to Thomas Sowell conservatism.  He found common cause with the economic and urban renewal of the MAGA train, but from the first tweet he basically said that there were still differences he had with Trump and mainstream conservatism.  Which is fine.  You need moderates and especially moderate blacks.  But, don't mistake him for a died in the wool Hannity clone that is down for anything having to do with bashing anything on the left.  I think Owens attributing something to him that he didn't actually create made him feel used, which is the worst possible outcome.  IT's one thing to say that he has a different opinion on a specific issue, but it's a whole other thing for him to say that he feels USED.

Black Americans are starting to have a conversation about why we believe what we believe and a lot more people are opening their minds to the GOP etc.  That's real, but its bad optics to have the new poster child saying that he feels USED 7 days out from the midterms.

Used??
He worked with her to get a designer for a logo.

He's just trying to distance himself from something negatively effecting album sales imo.

He feels used???? Hahaha Ye used the whole MAGA movement to bring himself back into spotlight. (Smartly so, imo)
He shouldn't feel used by anyone.

Correction. Just saw the album sale #s

(10-30-2018, 10:24 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Ben Shapiro had the best read on this from the beginning.  Basically its cool that Ye, has publicly praised and hung with the President, but in reality he never espoused that he had converted to Thomas Sowell conservatism.  He found common cause with the economic and urban renewal of the MAGA train, but from the first tweet he basically said that there were still differences he had with Trump and mainstream conservatism.  Which is fine.  You need moderates and especially moderate blacks.  But, don't mistake him for a died in the wool Hannity clone that is down for anything having to do with bashing anything on the left.  I think Owens attributing something to him that he didn't actually create made him feel used, which is the worst possible outcome.  IT's one thing to say that he has a different opinion on a specific issue, but it's a whole other thing for him to say that he feels USED.

Black Americans are starting to have a conversation about why we believe what we believe and a lot more people are opening their minds to the GOP etc.  That's real, but its bad optics to have the new poster child saying that he feels USED 7 days out from the midterms.

Shapiro is actually capable of independent thought, and capable of understanding and even articulating arguments that he doesn't personally agree with. He can do better than Team Grift and I hope he leaves them soon.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-31-2018, 11:28 AM)Kane Wrote:

Used??
He worked with her to get a designer for a logo.

He's just trying to distance himself from something negatively effecting album sales imo.

He feels used???? Hahaha Ye used the whole MAGA movement to bring himself back into spotlight. (Smartly so, imo)
He shouldn't feel used by anyone.

Don't you dare--don't you ever dare to insinuate that something Kanye West does is part of a plan of his creation.