Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Voter Fraud (Business As Usual)

I couldn't find an old thread to add this too, so here's a new place for all our lefty and Rino friends to tell us that systemic voter fraud just doesn't happen.

Texas Dems Illegally Registrering Non-Citizens (Again)

FTA:

"A complaint says the Texas Democratic Party asked noncitizens to register to vote, sending applications with citizenship box pre-checked," Abbott said in a tweet. "This is being investigated. If true there will be serious consequences."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There’s a dem voter surge moving up from Honduras right now.

Don't forget that the dead democrats also manage to rise up during election time to cast their votes too.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-19-2018, 06:43 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Don't forget that the dead democrats also manage to rise up during election time to cast their votes too.

In Chicago I hear even dead republicans vote democrat as well.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

My grandfather voted republican til the day he died...then he started voting democrat! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-19-2018, 01:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I couldn't find an old thread to add this too, so here's a new place for all our lefty and Rino friends to tell us that systemic voter fraud just doesn't happen.

FTA:

"A complaint says the Texas Democratic Party asked noncitizens to register to vote, sending applications with citizenship box pre-checked," Abbott said in a tweet. "This is being investigated. If true there will be serious consequences."

This was some crack reporting, are you filling in for The Drifter?

Did you read the entire article, or just assume it supported your position? It's based upon an as yet unproven complaint, and none of the articles linked within claiming voter fraud in other locations specify whether or not said alleged fraud was perpetrated by or benefited either political party.

Typical tactic, stir up fears of fraud, use it as an excuse to exclude votes  and voters. I thought you guys waited on proof before passing judgment.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-19-2018, 06:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: There’s a dem voter surge moving up from Honduras right now.

You're out of the loop, that's ISIS mingled in with paid actors hired by George Soros.
- Bob Marley

(10-24-2018, 10:15 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 01:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I couldn't find an old thread to add this too, so here's a new place for all our lefty and Rino friends to tell us that systemic voter fraud just doesn't happen.

FTA:

This was some crack reporting, are you filling in for The Drifter?

Did you read the entire article, or just assume it supported your position? It's based upon an as yet unproven complaint, and none of the articles linked within claiming voter fraud in other locations specify whether or not said alleged fraud was perpetrated by or benefited either political party.

Typical tactic, stir up fears of fraud, use it as an excuse to exclude votes  and voters. I thought you guys waited on proof before passing judgment.

Yes, yes...deny, deny, deny. We know.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-24-2018, 06:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 10:15 AM)rollerjag Wrote: This was some crack reporting, are you filling in for The Drifter?

Yes, yes...deny, deny, deny. We know.

If your "proof" is anything in the article you linked, hell yes I deny it.
- Bob Marley

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 03:09 AM by TJBender.)

Anyone who cares to discuss voter fraud this year need only look to Georgia. The secretary of state, who controls the elections process, is running for governor and actively disenfranchising voters from demographics likely to vote against him. The candidate is controlling his own election, and he's manipulating it in his own favor.

(10-24-2018, 10:00 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 06:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes, yes...deny, deny, deny. We know.

If your "proof" is anything in the article you linked, hell yes I deny it.

Proof? Its an article about an investigation into the Texas Dems trying to have illegals vote.

Not sure what you're looking for?

(10-25-2018, 03:15 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 10:00 PM)rollerjag Wrote: If your "proof" is anything in the article you linked, hell yes I deny it.

Proof? Its an article about an investigation into the Texas Dems trying to have illegals vote.

Not sure what you're looking for?

Acquittal for his Dems.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 05:38 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(10-25-2018, 03:09 AM)TJBender Wrote: Anyone who cares to discuss voter fraud this year need only look to Georgia. The secretary of state, who controls the elections process, is running for governor and actively disenfranchising voters from demographics likely to vote against him. The candidate is controlling his own election, and he's manipulating it in his own favor.

That is absolutely incorrect.

The signatures don't match the person being registered. They don't meet federal guidelines, not state guidelines. Kemp's decision is made because the law prohibits him from allowing them through. These same standards, by the way, Abrams was completely understanding of when Abrams's New Georgia Project didn't live up to the expectations. The New Georgia Project would routinely fail to sign-up enough minorities, and she would justify her inability to meet those expectations by citing federal guidelines similar to the one Kemp is using. Then, however, she didn't have a problem with it.

Well, now that it benefits her to pull the race card, not so much...

(10-25-2018, 05:38 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 03:09 AM)TJBender Wrote: Anyone who cares to discuss voter fraud this year need only look to Georgia. The secretary of state, who controls the elections process, is running for governor and actively disenfranchising voters from demographics likely to vote against him. The candidate is controlling his own election, and he's manipulating it in his own favor.

The signatures don't match the person being registered. They don't meet federal guidelines, not state guidelines. Kemp's decision is made because the law prohibits him from allowing them through. These same standards, by the way, Abrams was completely understanding of when Abrams's New Georgia Project didn't live up to the expectations. The New Georgia Project would routinely fail to sign-up enough minorities, and she would justify her inability to meet those expectations by citing federal guidelines similar to the one Kemp is using. Then, however, she didn't have a problem with it.

Gosh, who should I trust... Federal judges or some guy on a football message board who thinks he's a cross between Ron Swanson and Batman? Tough questions...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 12:06 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(10-26-2018, 08:05 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 05:38 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: That is absolutely incorrect.

Gosh, who should I trust... Federal judges or some guy on a football message board who thinks he's a cross between Ron Swanson and Batman? Tough questions...

Or maybe you can attempt to look into it yourself instead of coming back with half-[BLEEP] kindergarten insults? I know you prefer to have your opinions given to you, but you can make an exception this time.

I look forward to you proving me wrong.

poor rollerjag

(10-25-2018, 05:38 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

Actually, it is correct, but we'll let that slide because nothing I say is going to change your mind, and I'm cool with that.

Do you see a problem with the person in charge of conducting an election being a candidate in it?

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 01:37 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(10-26-2018, 01:13 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 05:38 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: That is absolutely incorrect.

Actually, it is correct, but we'll let that slide because nothing I say is going to change your mind, and I'm cool with that.

Do you see a problem with the person in charge of conducting an election being a candidate in it?

If you can show me where I'm incorrect then I'll gladly change my mind. I don't care enough about these allegations to take them personally.

The truth is that the signatures don't match with those whose names are on the ballots. There are a few that are incorrect birthdays, too. The violations are due to federal regulations, not Kemp enforcing state regulations. 

I can see it potentially being a problem, sure. I don't doubt that it looks bad, but it doesn't mean he's influencing the election. Your argument would hold more water if he was enforcing vague state laws, but these are clear violations in reference to federal regulations. As for the federal judge, the judge is legislating from the bench. He's saying that they have to stop following the law and then change how they respond to violations of the law.

(10-26-2018, 12:00 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 08:05 AM)mikesez Wrote: Gosh, who should I trust... Federal judges or some guy on a football message board who thinks he's a cross between Ron Swanson and Batman? Tough questions...

Or maybe you can attempt to look into it yourself instead of coming back with half-[BLEEP] kindergarten insults? I know you prefer to have your opinions given to you, but you can make an exception this time.

We have a federal court decision, handed down just two days ago, regarding the signatures on absentee ballots. 
Your claim is that Kemp is just enforcing federal regulations. Is that the argument that his team made in federal court? If so what did the federal judges think of that argument?
A simple Google search for the name of the case and the court it was argued in Etc should turn up the opinion text. Read it for yourself.  I'm not in GA.  I don't care.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-26-2018, 05:13 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 12:00 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Or maybe you can attempt to look into it yourself instead of coming back with half-[BLEEP] kindergarten insults? I know you prefer to have your opinions given to you, but you can make an exception this time.

We have a federal court decision, handed down just two days ago, regarding the signatures on absentee ballots. 
Your claim is that Kemp is just enforcing federal regulations. Is that the argument that his team made in federal court? If so what did the federal judges think of that argument?
A simple Google search for the name of the case and the court it was argued in Etc should turn up the opinion text. Read it for yourself.  I'm not in GA.  I don't care.

A simple Google search would show you that it is federal regulations, and the issues with the registrations are signatures related to those regulations. You care enough to insult me, so maybe it's you that should read up on it.

Is that the way you think the courts work? The federal judge's decision isn't based on federal regulations and law. I know this because the federal judge is instructing them to not follow federal law. The judge is legislating from the bench and even permitting an appeals process for each issue.