Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: What is the #1 need for the Jags after Round 1?
QB
OG
TE
OT
DL
LB
CB
S
[Show Results]

Top Team Needs After Round 1

What are the team's top 3 needs after Round 1?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2017, 11:54 PM by Eric1.)

OG

TE

LB

imo

edit: I took a quick second on #3 and thought about DL, LB or CB, but went with LB. Definitely wouldn't argue against either of the 3.

Quote:OG

TE

LB

imo

edit: I took a quick second on #3 and thought about DL, LB or CB, but went with LB. Definitely wouldn't argue against either of the 3.

Nope

Quote:Nope
It surely isn't a QB, that's for sure.

Quote:OG

TE

LB

imo

Can't disagree. Hopefully we get Lamp.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

OG

TE

OT

Quote:It surely isn't a QB, that's for sure.

Yes it is.

Quote:Yes it is.

It is if you wanna replace bad with bad.

OG,OT,TE
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

Quote:OG,OT,TE

This
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

OG - i.e Lamp

TE - Butt I guess...

QB - Peterman
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

RB/WR/Returner-Dalvin Cook  

Guard 

QB

TE

So need offense players. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:OG - i.e Lamp

TE - Butt I guess...

QB - Peterman

It would be awkward hearing Bortles pitches it to butt in the seam.

Quote:Yes it is.
You guys really need to get over your dream of a new QB this season, because it isn't going to happen.

Bortles is going to be the QB this season. The only way he isn't playing QB for this team this year is, if he gets injured and gets put on IR.

Lamp

Peterman

Solid day 2

OG,OG,OT

OG, TE, DL

OG is obvious we need more push. TE, cause we don't have great talent there. DL because we always need more pass rushers. Just always.

Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

OG, TE, OT.

Quote:It is if you wanna replace bad with bad.

Don't know who you are, don't think you are close to intelligible, but think really recently, like 2nd rounder Derek Carr, or 4th rounder Dakky Cowboy, or we can go further, sequentially, to 6th boy Brady. Either you can see the future, or just perhaps learn to opine sensibly...
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:Don't know who you are, don't think you are close to intelligible, but think really recently, like 2nd rounder Derek Carr, or 4th rounder Dakky Cowboy, or we can go further, sequentially, to 6th boy Brady. Either you can see the future, or just perhaps learn to opine sensibly...

There's no one in this draft close to Carr or Dak skill level rise. Also for every Dak and Carr there are 5 or 6 QBs in rounds 2 and later that never make it.

Also people are aloud to have different opinion keep the personal attacks to yourself.