Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
London game- TV?

Probably posted already but I didn't see it...how do we watch the Jags game Sunday? I will be out of market (probably Maine) but what's the story? Thanks.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-23-2018, 09:38 AM)PF* Wrote: Probably posted already but I didn't see it...how do we watch the Jags game Sunday? I will be out of market (probably Maine) but what's the story? Thanks.

It will be broadcast on NFL Network

Maine is not part of the Jacksonville Jaguars market? What the heck !! They must be pissed.

Nationally televised on NFLN at 930 est

also 506sports.com is a good site for all the schedules (college and pro) and maps (NFL TV coverages).
Usually updated after noon on Wednesdays.

Anyone know if it's streamable on gamepass?

(10-24-2018, 11:00 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Anyone know if it's streamable on gamepass?

Broadcast versions of Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET &4pm ET) are available by 8pm ET on Sunday.

I'm assuming so based on this that I found which includes the London start time.
But nothing specifically about it, so I guess can't say for sure.

(10-25-2018, 12:49 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 11:00 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Anyone know if it's streamable on gamepass?

Broadcast versions of Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET &4pm ET) are available by 8pm ET on Sunday.

I'm assuming so based on this that I found which includes the London start time.

Cool. I'll be at a hotel, they'll probably have NFL network. If not I'll have to get all piratey and what not.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 04:39 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(10-25-2018, 03:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 12:49 PM)Kane Wrote: Broadcast versions of Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET &4pm ET) are available by 8pm ET on Sunday.

Cool. I'll be at a hotel, they'll probably have NFL network. If not I'll have to get all piratey and what not.

Are you sharing a room with PF* up in Maine ?    

If so, just remember if it says Cable TV, it doesn't necessarily mean it has NFL Network

[Image: 1389461_723530_20180522_motels_0110-1024x699.jpg]

(10-25-2018, 04:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 03:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Cool. I'll be at a hotel, they'll probably have NFL network. If not I'll have to get all piratey and what not.

Are you sharing a room with PF* up in Maine ?    

If so, just remember if it says Cable TV, it doesn't necessarily mean it has NFL Network

[Image: 1389461_723530_20180522_motels_0110-1024x699.jpg]

Haha. Nah, man. It's Hulaween this weekend. Figured you'd know about that. I think they put me in the holiday inn last year.