Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bombs sent to Clintons, Obama and Soros

https://www.dispatch.com/news/20181024/s...ma-clinton

So much for liberals being the side that resorts to violence. I don't remember any bombs being sent to prominent right-wing homes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope they find out who did it and lock them up! Crazy is not limited to any political party!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-24-2018, 11:52 AM)TJBender Wrote: https://www.dispatch.com/news/20181024/s...ma-clinton

So much for liberals being the side that resorts to violence. I don't remember any bombs being sent to prominent right-wing homes.

Assuming that it wasn't Antifa or the like who did it...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 01:12 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

I can just see the smoke coming off the keyboard as TJ raced to post this thread.

(10-24-2018, 01:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 11:52 AM)TJBender Wrote: https://www.dispatch.com/news/20181024/s...ma-clinton

Exactly. I can easily see the left threatening their own for the purpose of painting conservatives in the negative light they live in.

Reports are that the return address on the packages was for Nancy Wasserman Schultz.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-24-2018, 01:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

And here I had the over/under for some sort of false flag claim set at 21.5 posts. Took you only three posts to start that nonsense, well done you.

(10-24-2018, 01:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I can just see the smoke coming off the keyboard as TJ raced to post this thread.

(10-24-2018, 01:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Assuming that it wasn't Antifa or the like who did it...

Exactly. I can easily see the left threatening their own for the purpose of painting conservatives in the negative light they live in.

So when it's an attack on the right, it's those pesky libs. When it's an attack on the left, it's a false flag.

Got it, Strou-Dub.

(10-24-2018, 02:03 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 01:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I can just see the smoke coming off the keyboard as TJ raced to post this thread.

So when it's an attack on the right, it's those pesky libs. When it's an attack on the left, it's a false flag.

Got it, Strou-Dub.

You aren't even allowing there to be an investigation before assuming it was a republican responsible for this. The left attacks people in plain sight, so there is really no contesting that fact.

(10-24-2018, 02:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 02:03 PM)TJBender Wrote: So when it's an attack on the right, it's those pesky libs. When it's an attack on the left, it's a false flag.

Got it, Strou-Dub.

You aren't even allowing there to be an investigation before assuming it was a republican responsible for this. The left attacks people in plain sight, so there is really no contesting that fact.

Speaking of claims made with no supporting facts, this attack can't be the work of ISIS, they are all in the Guatemalan caravan.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Whole thing smells of male bovine droppings. I wouldn't be shocked if it was AntiFa or someone doing that as a political stunt, The October Surprise to paint the Republicans in a bad light
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Some of you are so far up your political parties backside.... It's insane.

(10-24-2018, 02:36 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Some of you are so far up your political parties backside.... It's insane.

I mean, the left does do a lot of false flag operations.

Let's not pretend otherwise.

I'm not saying anything until the investigation is carried out. I wish more people would exercise just a little patience.

(10-24-2018, 02:28 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 02:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You aren't even allowing there to be an investigation before assuming it was a republican responsible for this. The left attacks people in plain sight, so there is really no contesting that fact.

Speaking of claims made with no supporting facts, this attack can't be the work of ISIS, they are all in the Guatemalan caravan.

How many Guatemalan refugees are you going to take in to your house?

I will standby for your answer.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 02:48 PM by Cleatwood.)

(10-24-2018, 02:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 02:36 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Some of you are so far up your political parties backside.... It's insane.

I mean, the left does do a lot of false flag operations.

Let's not pretend otherwise.

I'm not saying anything until the investigation is carried out. I wish more people would exercise just a little patience.
This portion of the board is groundhog day. Same usual people bashing the other political party.

A lot of pots and kettles over here.

(10-24-2018, 01:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Assuming that it wasn't Antifa or the like who did it...

Are you trying to pretend like you never start a thread?

You took the words right out of my mouth. Thank God, I'm an Independent. Both sides are ridiculous.

(10-24-2018, 02:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 02:28 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Speaking of claims made with no supporting facts, this attack can't be the work of ISIS, they are all in the Guatemalan caravan.

How many Guatemalan refugees are you going to take in to your house?

There are few political memes that are more juvenile than insisting that anyone who sympathizes with immigrants or refugees has to host them in their own home.
Hey, maybe I would! But wouldn't you have to let them cross the border before they can get to my house? 
Anyone who talks about individual people's homes when discussing immigration has completely missed the point of having an immigration policy.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 03:08 PM by jj82284.)

Lol...  Scalise says hello.

(10-24-2018, 03:02 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 02:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How many Guatemalan refugees are you going to take in to your house?

There are few political memes that are more juvenile than insisting that anyone who sympathizes with immigrants or refugees has to host them in their own home.
Hey, maybe I would! But wouldn't you have to let them cross the border before they can get to my house? 
Anyone who talks about individual people's homes when discussing immigration has completely missed the point of having an immigration policy.

What "policy" is involved exactly when it comes to 20K refugees storming our border?

It is an insult and slap in the face to every legal immigrant.

(10-24-2018, 03:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 03:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: There are few political memes that are more juvenile than insisting that anyone who sympathizes with immigrants or refugees has to host them in their own home.

What "policy" is involved exactly when it comes to 20K refugees storming our border?

It is an insult and slap in the face to every legal immigrant.

That's a good question paired with a clear statement of and justification for one's personal feelings on the matter.
Notice that you didn't ask anyone else in the conversation to do something radical like open up their spare bedrooms to prove their sincerity.  Better!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Timothy McVeigh was a leftist?

Learn something new every day.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.