Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bigger threat to Florida than a Category 5 Hurricane

(11-07-2018, 09:23 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 08:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Some thoughts:

1. History is history for the reason. No reasonable person expected the GOP to retain control of the house.
2. Looks like we can always count on the panhandle to keep Florida sane.
3. Not sure what is happening to Duval. I will just chalk it up to DeSantis not being the greatest candidate.
4. Real voters don't care what celebrities think. Abrams got smoked like ham and she still refuses to concede.
5. Gridlock in DC for the next two years
6. Will the democrats choose to legislate or investigate? I just don't think they can help themselves. Their choice is crucial for their changes in 2020.
7. Beto raised 70M and still lost. Democrats will still chalk it up as a "win".
8. GOP managed to pick up seats in the senate while getting rid of some never-Trumpers. This is officially Trump's GOP now.
9. I have a sneaky suspicion Trump will nominate his third SCOTUS in this next election cycle.
10. Will Pelosi be speaker or will they let a more sane person do it?
11. Does Mad Maxine being in charge of Wall Street frighten anyone?  Imagine the kickbacks her corrupt soul will be getting to just "be invisible"
10. Will the dems bend to what their base wants and impeach Trump? Will they impeach Kavanaugh? Can they be this dumb? Even I don't think they can.

I'll chalk Duval up to voter fraud.

Really? I thought that was evened out by the voter suppression. Although it wasn't nearly as obvious as Georgia.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bigger threat to Florida than a Category 5 Hurricane - by Adam2012 - 11-07-2018, 09:49 AM