Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marqise Lee

Dude balled out today and stepped up in the 4th quarter. Didn't drop passes (like the other two  :whistlingSmile  Really happy he's staying healthy and contributing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Dude balled out today and stepped up in the 4th quarter. Didn't drop passes (like the other two  :whistlingSmile  Really happy he's staying healthy and contributing.

Me too... about time we started to see his talent!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

He's balling right now.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

But nah man, he's trash and should be cut lol

Kidding, I love to see Lee stepping up. I always knew he could be really good
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

LOL

the Lee hate has always mystified me

Lee has the talent. Just stay healthy. He caught the ball well and ran hard.
No commercial messages in sigs

Which begs the question, with 3 genuine receivers and Thomas why do we play so many terrible run schemes?

Quote:LOL

Same here. If left to other posters Lee would be balling with the Patriots right now.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Very good game today and I'm happy for Lee!

He has great instincts with the ball in his hands. Special after the catch ability.

A healthy Lee is a good Lee.

besides, I think opponents overlook him with the Allens around.

Probably not anymore.  :thumbsup:

And just wait until Greene comes back.

with Walters and Benn...

Our WR corps rocks.  :woot:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Really happy to see him back there returning kicks.

Didnt get much of an opportunity, but would love to keep him back there.

Quote:Really happy to see him back there returning kicks.

Didnt get much of an opportunity, but would love to keep him back there.

Over Greene? (In your opinion)..

Quote:Which begs the question, with 3 genuine receivers and Thomas why do we play so many terrible run schemes?

In the 4th when we abandoned the run run pass and Bortles started slinging it I started to feel confident.

Quote:LOL

It was like the Myers hate. Fans get frustrated when they don't see good results from players. Now we are finally seeing what the team hoped for in 2014.

Quote:It was like the Myers hate. Fans get frustrated when they don't see good results from players. Now we are finally seeing what the team hoped for in 2014.

It's about time!

It's equally as pleasing to see, too! It's like a brand new player..

I think you all are confusing the words 'balling' and 'balled out' with the words 'finally showing signs of life'. OBJ balled out this week, Brandin Cooks was balling this week, Marqise Lee's 6-61 is finally showing signs of life. What a minuscule bar we've set with him when 6 receptions and a 10.1 yards per catch average is balling out. 

Quote:I think you all are confusing the words 'balling' and 'balled out' with the words 'finally showing signs of life'. OBJ balled out this week, Brandin Cooks was balling this week, Marqise Lee's 6-61 is finally showing signs of life. What a minuscule bar we've set with him when 6 receptions and a 10.1 yards per catch average is balling out. 

I wonder how the Giants' message board are reacting to his 'contribution' this season.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2016, 07:54 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:I think you all are confusing the words 'balling' and 'balled out' with the words 'finally showing signs of life'. OBJ balled out this week, Brandin Cooks was balling this week, Marqise Lee's 6-61 is finally showing signs of life. What a minuscule bar we've set with him when 6 receptions and a 10.1 yards per catch average is balling out. 

In addition, Lee was "finally showing signs of life" in Week 3 against the Ravens. People are a little late using that phrase.

Quote:Over Greene? (In your opinion)..

Greene will still return punts.

I want Lee back there on Kick Offs.